can anyone help out???

nobo

Reaction score
hey everyone. im travelling for the summer, and i just found out that my partner's apartment burned down last nite. i need to get home to the bay area but im stuck in chicago....wouldnt you guess it....broke and totally confused....can anyone give me info on trains or hitch hiking or maybe if youre headed out that way, let me know....thanks!

nobo

Reaction score
i think im in the ukraine village...im staying with a friend right now...i think probably hitching out on I-80 is going to be my best option since thats more or less of a straight shot! this fucking sucks! ive spent all day trying to figure out what im doing. ive never been in this situation before. oh well, chalk it up to experience i guess.

I

inky

rideshare on craigslist has worked surprisingly well for me in the past. i'd say its worth a shot since your talking about two pretty big cities.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads