Being a female kinda blows

E

Earth

i have no idea as to what it really was or how it worked, as i am terrified of such things but Gina did say that it was illegal in the states, and that she had to get it from Canada somehow. i saw it, reminded me of whats put in an old school sink to keep the water in. since i posted this, ive been thinking about Gina, as she was the only proper woman i ever had, and that was back in the late 90s too.......

Smell The Magic

Reaction score
I'm no Female, or Expert, but a IUD is a "internal Uterous device" is a T shaped spring loaded thing, each end of the T have a rubbery tip that goes into the ovary tubes. it goes inside the uterus. Its suposed to lower the menstrual flow and pain with it. In time you may loose your period, but not fertility. It stops the "eggs" from going into uterus, and semen from getting to them. Even if ti does, when the fetus grows, it competes with the IUD and it will die, then you have a miscarriage, or you get sick you go to hospital etc, but you wont die. It happens like 1/1000 or so. IUD way to go, they last decades. But you need a OB/GYN to get them in and out.

YES! In the UK we call this a coil and i have one and it's awesome! No periods, no cramps, no hormoans and it's up there for five years so you can just forget about it!
I was on the pill and it made me mental and it's not good for your body to pump it full of hormoans constantly.
I couldn't recommend the coil more, it's awesome!
I'd still use a condom though but that's just common sense right?

Reactions: Psi em

Ireen

Reaction score
In Grand Junction you can go to family planning and get on birth control for free. They have multiple methods and give you enough for a whole year and if you want more when you run out just go back and they ask you if you like it and make sure every thing is ok and give you another years worth.

urbanflow

Reaction score
you gotta be fucking retarded if you're not going to use condoms. random traveling kids who havnt showered in a week plus and have fucked countless other traveling kids with HIV, herpes, syphillis... so on and so forth.

schmutz

cooler than you
Reaction score
If you really don't want kids use a condom in addition to what ever form of birth control you are using. I know it sucks, but seriously....I had my oldest on the pill.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads