Being a female kinda blows | Squat the Planet

Being a female kinda blows

Carey 5000

Reaction score
Most free health clinics give out free birth control, find them. I don't know how old you are but if you're college age you can go to a campus nurse and they'll hook you up. CONDOMS. yeah yeah they suck but as a rule you should probably assume everyone you meet has hep C and wrap that shit

Being a female is awesome. Vagina perks. But fuck having a kid. If I had a baby's daddy I might have to kill him on principle

Reaction score
HAHAHA i totally dig being a lady...just not the whole pregnancy part, but thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to tell them I'm going on a trip and try to get as much as I can. I'll just hoard birth control itll be great

Reaction score
see I got the shot before and it made me fucking insane. Like I had really bad mood swings and I gained a lot of weight etc. and I guess it's common because a lot of people I know who have gotten that had the same issue.

HUMANCONTRAST

Reaction score
Yea but think of it this way, On the road you never know what can happen... And if you don't take the pill the same time every day it doesn't really work. And if you end up going to jail and missing a few days... I just think for the road the shot is a better option. I don't take birth control because well... I cant have kids i guess, but I would get the shot.

Reactions: Carey 5000
Reaction score
See I was on the pill since I was 14 I never took it on the exact hour everyday, just usually in the morning sometime, and I never had any issues. I mean I see where you're coming from with the shot, I just don't want to turn into a psycho again, maybe they have shots with lower hormones or something

Dmac

Reaction score
my ex went to planned parenthood, she got an implant that worked for 2 years at a time. this was like 15 years ago, so they probably use something else now, but it did not cost us anything. and you can find planned parenthood clinics most places. good luck to you.

veraladd

Reaction score
if you just go to your board of health they will give you a 6 month supply, the shot will make u insane, and an iud is only good for women who have had children they wont give it to you otherwise. I got preggers on the road now my ass is grounded and its not like you will get alot of help with the hypothetical baby if you are getting knocked up by a travel kid they arent into settling down or working so "child support" lmfao, love my daughter tho.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads