Beet Harvest 2011

Dmac

Reaction score
where is the beet harvest? when and where always helps.

mutiny mark

Reaction score
The beet harvest happens where ever there's beets to be harvested. If you're curious, head to your local library, check out a U.S. atlas, and look up the map of agricultural regions. As for when they're harvested, wikipedia can always help...

bikegeek666

Reaction score
i know i'm really late to the game, and worried a little since i've never done it before and i'm not sure what to do/say to even the odds since i'm late to begin with, but i am trying to figure something out to work the harvest this year. it's too bad i only thought to do it a couple weeks ago, but maybe i can make it work, and if not, there's another harvest here in california i'm also working on getting work at...

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
www.sugarbeetharvest.com
There are some dirty kids already signed up for Sidney MT so try to get placed there...also apparently if you put down that you were referred by someone they get 50$-so put down Joshua Perez as your referral and see if you can split the money
My friends got the job w/out ever getting interviewed face to face, they got it only a few weeks ago so don't pay attn to the may 1st deadline

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Hmmm thanks Murt just filled mine out!!

FUSE

Reaction score
Hillsboro north dakota is still looking for people for beets.anyone interested in going.im supposed to show up on the 19th.they pay for you to stay at a near by campground.looKing for someone to go with.ill be heading out of philly.if anyones interested hit me up at dmbkny1@gmail.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads