beer, banjo, buds, black metal...

ary

Reaction score
yo... im ary...what up...yea, i like beer, banjo, buds, and black metal... haha, i been livin on this earth for just about 23 yrs, and have been failing at society for the vast majority of it. choking victim changed my life, and possibly ruined it at points haha, iggy pop is my hero, and william burroughs is sheer genius... i have faith in science, music, art, and the destruction of civilization... i have faith in the individual, but not necessarily in humanity as a whole. i hold that life means nothing, and therefor is a blank canvas for one to paint a masterpiece on. i find beauty in disaster, i find the flaws in perfection, i love humanity for its sheer aptitude for keeping its own humanity surpressed. i believe the human race would be far better if we stayed hunter gatherers, and that beer is the backbone of modern society...i love america, but hate the jackasses running it. i hold that humanity has amazing potential, and believe it wont be found til civilization crumbles. im not political. i skateboard, its the only thing that keeps me sane, and hope when civilization self destructs, that therell be a few empty pools to shred when its all said and done. i find solace in skateboarding, music, nature and traveling. i have hitched, riden and hopped around this great country of ours a few times so far, and plan to do so til i die...i know that travelers are some of the smartest, wisest people ever, and so are their dogs. i hope to some day gain enough knowledge and miles to someday earn the moniker... nothing pulls at my heart strings more than the all knowing growl of a freight train, the taste of bourbon, and the howl of tom waits... i am from the pine barrens of south jersey, and hop to be left out for the vultures there when i die. i support everything this site is about, and am happy to find so many like minded individuals in this world........

Reactions: kriminalmisfit

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
you sound like an awesome and outstanding individual. i look forward to better getting t o know you. and I must say in the year or so that I've been on these forums your intro has absolutely been th ebest one I've ever read. and last but not least welcome to the forums!

ary

Reaction score
PINEY POWER ALL THE FUCKIN WAY!!!!!!! youre from the woods, be proud of where youre from man.....

ary

Reaction score
wooord yalll.....headin of to new england today.... hope the n. bergen yard aint too hairy....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads