Been living in a van for the last 3 months

Goat Horn

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm just here to introduce myself. I'm a canadian who's driving across the US, just right outside detroit at the moment. So far I've been down the westcoast, then headed north east. Most recently I was at apocalyptic crust fest in chicago, although I didn't really meet too many people there.

Right now I'm headed to the east coast. I wanna be in new york by oct. 24. then I'm headed south where its warmer, probably end up at Austin texas. Anyways if ya need a ride in the eastern direction let me know. Haven't seen too many hitchers down here in the states.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Welcome to Stp! Don't expect to find that many hitchers this time of the year, they tend to be a seasonal bunch down here in the states and this is getting toward the end of the season.

smellsea

Reaction score
how was the fest in chicago? i was gonna go and in iowa in time to get to illinois, decided it was going to be too cold to camp out last minute.

smellsea

Reaction score
on oct. 30 there is a show in west philly, on halloween there is a show in north philly. i'm pretty sure it's like cover shows. i think the n. philly kids are gonna have a band play as discharge. i seen the flyer, but don't remember all of 'em. other than that there is a pretty sweet bar on south street that has $1 tall boys of pbr on the weekends. tattooed moms. don't hold me to that, i havent been there since february.

smellyskelly

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
smellsea, tattooed moms is still $1 tall boys :] theres a few peoples birthdays being celebrated halloween weekend, so that north philly show is gonna be just like saturday with the amount of people, but probably even more than that! [ding isn't gonna like that! haha] Mazz also has shows out of his house somewhere on Dover st. i forget the address, but their good times :]

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads