awwwww my anus

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
weather its walking 15 miles a day on interstates...or walking 5 miles commando into town..does anyone have problems with massive painful chaifing? i remember it was paticularly bad while wearing deinim and going commando..i mean it hurts enough to cry and theres a red rash that appears on my ass...anty remidys..i find a combination of not walking much and vasiline helps..though sometimes thats not an option..any suggestions?

Reactions: crazy john

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
i think part of the problem is hemroids..i used to bleed from my anus alot..but it went away..but it comes back once in awhile paticularly when im chaffed..also has anyone noticed water spewing after a hard days exertion?

Dmac

Reaction score
get a pair of spandex shorts and wear them under your pants, it will stop most of the friction. used to do that while in the army, when we had a big road-march, works great.

stove

Reaction score
Medicated chapstick. I use it all the time when I get chafing on long rough treks. Works wonders. Also, try spandex or something as dmac said to reduce friction.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yeah that shit's up there with boot rot........i've had to waddle around like a pregnant cowboy a few times ....lotion helps

Aypathy

Reaction score
it can also be practical but not always pleasant.
i raise my hand in favor of the spandex undershorts idea. tight pants require something restrictive underneath, but in a supportive kind of way and not friction-y. swish, swish, swish. ah the relief as my junk is cradled lovingly in spandex.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Wait, on your thighs or actually your anus? Thighs are chafing, anus is hemmeroids. For that, go see a doc.

Apparently the active ingredient in Preperation H is Shark's Liver Oil.
I can only assume that someone with horribly bad piles was walking past a rotting shark carcass and thought, "Fuck it, anything's worth a try."

Reactions: Keyser Soze

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one mentioned gold bonds, or baby powder. I hate to be the one to say it first, but manpon anyone? Although it dredges up gross images it is probably the best solution. Especially since swamp-ass is a big precursor to the condition. I'm gonna stop before I give too much advice. If you don't know what a manpon is look up "The Man Show" and they have a segment on it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads