art goes digital

brotherart

Reaction score
i've been travelin all over the states fr the most part of 3 years. More than a few of ya know me, but i don't know how to find ya so add me if ya do. i finally made a profile here to see if i can find some of the kids that i have traveled or shared good times with. There's alot of folks i haven't seen in awhile that i wonder about (housed up, dead, in jail?).

My pic don't look much like the art ya may have known. i cut off my dreads and beard. It always grows back.

i'm hoppin out of Amarillo fr Colorado this week. i'll be in the North West fr harvest in October. i'm going to Alaska fr Winter tourist work, i think. You know how plans go on the road...

rEVOLution
EVOLution

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Welcome to the site. hope you find some of the people you're looking for. Just remember to search before posting any new threads. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other mods. Enjoy.

brotherart

Reaction score
i figure the best way to find my kids and have them find me (if they are here) is to get active on this site. Plus, i can't view most shit in the trains forum til i have 10 posts. i can see the reasons fr that, but geeze! i paid my dues years ago. Once i get to see the maps here, i may post some of mine. i've got a pretty sweet collection of maps and, like many other kids, i have my own special hobo tricks.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Once i get to see the maps here, i may post some of mine. i've got a pretty sweet collection of maps

you should be able to get most of the maps already here. http://squattheplanet.com/downloads.php. The railroad atlas is the only one I think you cant get yet. And yes if you have anything that is not in the downloads section please feel free to upload it there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads