Are you more sexually attracted to your physical opposite?

NyxNomasters

Reaction score
It's never presented a problem for me. Only for people who hit on me that I'm not attracted to.

Reactions: todd

venusinpisces

Reaction score
^^^Oh, well I wasn't being entirely serious. Even so, I'm glad not to be wired that way. talk about missed opportunities...:)

M

mittens

well, I'm fair skinned w/ reddish brown hair, greenish blue eyes, n' freckles, and I'm into red headed chicks with glasses, freckles, n' fair skin. I've heard a lot about that "opposites attract" thing, so there is probably something to it. I'm probably one of the exceptions to the rule.

Theare, here, and others too, seem to have the right idea, though. her eyes could take your breath away, but the shit that comes out of her mouth could turn around, and give it right back.

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
i'm asexual. interesting people who resonate with me are 'attractive'. my love happens to be half indian but my others have been all white and not really opposite. -shrug-

skiptown

Reaction score
Chattanooga, Olympia or Oakland. Sometimes Brookly
I am a short, super fair skinned, blue eyed, blond lady and while personality is a lot more important to me for relationships, on an aesthetic level I am definitely most attracted to my polar opposite. Physically what turns me on the most is very tall, very dark skinned black dudes, especially when they have that kind of well toned but not overly muscled sinewy lanky definition. I am poly and my partners right now are all really different. Two half black half white dudes who are tall and athletic and super hot, a super curvy white but hispanic looking lady who is very smiler in appearance to myself and a white dude of pretty average height and build and they are all rad and turn me on like crazy. I've been dating these folks, respectively, for 2 years, 1 year, six months and 9 years. Black guys also smell better to me. I think this is a pheromone thing that might have some kind of relation to our procreative urge as animals. While I have no actual interest in children, the healthiest babies are born of parents with radically different immune systems and genetic makeups. I am definitely attracted to people who have genetics very different from my own.

Milque Toast

Reaction score
Website
milquet.blogspot.com
Slim, short, blond, green eye caucasian male. Got a bit of a thing for red haired women. Darker skin women too. Full figure, or no figure. I look for cute faces. Body don't really matter though. It's all in the personality. I can't stand "someone who routinely treats others poorly, looks down on people, takes advantage of generosity, etc." Never been super attracted to blonde girls, so yeah I guess you could say I apply to the opposites attract thing.

3knd

Reaction score
I'm pansexual...It doesn't really matter to me. Of course, I do have a Type. I don't know. I suppose that I'm really into white guys...Eh, anyone that can make me feel like someone. I'm really picky, so It's hard for me to describe the person that I'd be into. I like guys that Kind of either look like girls or dirty faced lookin' travelin' kids. Eh, That's all I have to say. sorry if I failed at describing what I'm into.

Reactions: todd
P

Pheonix

I'm a white guy with brown hair and hazel eyes and I'm attracted to blond hair, blue eyes white girls and preferably tall like me. my opposite attraction come in the fact that I'm a dirty piece of gutter trash that's attracted to preppy valley girl types. you won't believe how many hot preppy chicks just want to take a gutter punk off the streets and give him a bath. I love shower sex and it's the only real way a pretty girl can make me take a shower.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
i am 511 195 brown hair brown eyes fit kind of build, ithink if i see part of myself in someone else that is what attracts me to them. i dont really know what the hell (cimot) you are talking about but maybe you need a drink, or two

Sydney

Reaction score
Website
www.sunnywar.com
Black guys also smell better to me. I think this is a pheromone thing that might have some kind of relation to our procreative urge as animals. While I have no actual interest in children, the healthiest babies are born of parents with radically different immune systems and genetic makeups. I am definitely attracted to people who have genetics very different from my own.

yeah, that's like the whole recessive trait thing, I agree with that. I just got pregnant for the first time this year, I didn't have the kid but I thought about it. I broke up with the guy after I had my abortion because things got real weird between us. But ever since then I've been considering what our kids would have been like and I've now decided I only want to date dudes that have "good genetics", lol. Because not only was the guy who knocked me up really fat and gross, but he was fucking crazy too... real creepy. Which is why I decided not to keep my child. So I'm also going for tall and athletic black dudes now, lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads