Are you more sexually attracted to your physical opposite? | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Are you more sexually attracted to your physical opposite?

dolittle

Reaction score
Back in the day, I was a sandy blond. Mostly got the salt & pepper thing going on now. I like different things about different people. But tall, square jaws & dark hair trips my trigger, extra points for face hair in abundance. Funny thing... with tall beefy guys, I want to be their bitch. But short small built guys bring out my butch side. As for the ladys, I preffer older. To this day, Loaren Bacall gives me a boner. Angelica Houston sends me into orbit!! So, older ladys & dark haired, yunger studs.

Unslap

Reaction score
I'm a guy with light skin and hair, and i am aware that i give more sexual attention to girls with dark skin and hair.
My best friend has dark skin and hair, and i'm pretty positive that he leans towards blonde women.
Of course i've been captivated by many blondes, this is just a general trend.

Do you see this in yourself?

Original Poster has discovered that preferences change and that there is little or no legitimacy in his theory. This thread was an unsuccessful attemp to rationalize the mysterious human mind
Are you gay, straight?

(btw i think this is different enough from the thread started by rememberusername a few years ago)

Doc Road

Reaction score
Dirty kinky hobo gals I love you all! I can't even get one to the normal girls eneymore. Too think of the programed conversation is enogh to make me grow a big soft one even if they are bombshells. You got a nine to five you say, excuse me wile I stoak myself. Probly have a better time ennyways....

Reactions: wokofshame

iamalouse

Reaction score
Website
olive-it.tumblr.com
Oh boy... I have two types. For ladies I like them to look similar to me: dark eyes and hair, olive skin, curvy (not skinny or too thick- though I like 'em thick too), about 5'2", wears lots of black and either no makeup or lots of black around the eyes. Long or short hair doesn't matter to me, really. It's sexy when they wear boots and spit and climb trees and don't shave. Hot. These one's are either tough to find or straight or just not that nice when you talk to them. For real attraction they also need to be nice and have a legit sense of humor. Usually older women are more attractive to me.

For boys... tall, lanky white boys, hazel eyes, brown or dirty blonde hair, scruffy, muscular but not overly so... Crusty traveler boys are a +, and if I can see grease/dirt on their hands and can tell they work hard it's fucking golden. I've had a tendency to fall in love only with boys with hazel eyes. I also have a thing for younger dudes (like 19-22) that have their shit together and know how to treat a lady like a lady. Ehhh, now that I'm older I like 'em younger. It used to be the other way around (I've dated many ten years my senior).

Ahhh this post is gettin me all worked up n shit!

Reactions: todd and Doc Road

Doc Road

Reaction score
Oh boy... I have two types. For ladies I like them to look similar to me: dark eyes and hair, olive skin, curvy (not skinny or too thick- though I like 'em thick too), about 5'2", wears lots of black and either no makeup or lots of black around the eyes. Long or short hair doesn't matter to me, really. It's sexy when they wear boots and spit and climb trees and don't shave. Hot. These one's are either tough to find or straight or just not that nice when you talk to them. For real attraction they also need to be nice and have a legit sense of humor. Usually older women are more attractive to me.

For boys... tall, lanky white boys, hazel eyes, brown or dirty blonde hair, scruffy, muscular but not overly so... Crusty traveler boys are a +, and if I can see grease/dirt on their hands and can tell they work hard it's fucking golden. I've had a tendency to fall in love only with boys with hazel eyes. I also have a thing for younger dudes (like 19-22) that have their shit together and know how to treat a lady like a lady. Ehhh, now that I'm older I like 'em younger. It used to be the other way around (I've dated many ten years my senior).

Ahhh this post is gettin me all worked up n shit!
Haha! Worked up is the word!

Doc Road

Reaction score
look at the bright side,the dry spells make the wet ones much more magic. If you always have cake then eating it is whatever.

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know

short and thick? sure.

The way I'm attracted to someone is largely colored by their attittude // the person animating the body, and usually am drawn first to the face. where the content carried within is reflected most clearly.

Small, tight wasted and moody seems to be common for me, though not necessarily ever looking for it or any combination similar.

Come to think of it, just crazy women in general. Whattever body type.

Ilikepie

Reaction score
As a white guy with dark hair, I'm attracted to women of all different races, skin tones, hair colors, etc. when it comes to physical attraction, my attraction always has to do with the golden ratio (look up the mathematics behind beauty), I find that the closer a womans face is the golden ratio and being perfect, the more I find her attractive, which is the same for most people, I'm big the face, race doesn't matter.

Also, on a primal level, you may find that people who LOOK opposite to you might be attractive more to you, but chances are you're one of the few of your race who is apart of a haplogroup generally associated with a certain race. For example, if I really liked black girls, chances are I'd be one of the white people who are apart of the haplogroup generally associated with people of African descent. There is actually a correlation between haplogroups and the interracial marriages that do work out and last. Haplogroups can transcend race. Though there are people who could be classified as apart of a haplogroup associated with another race, due to intermixing you don't know about.

When it comes to your subconscious, genetics/haplogroups and attraction, its generally "if you're like me, you like me", same even goes for friendships.

Meg

Reaction score
Website
freighttrains.tumblr.com
I dont know if this applies but im pan sexual and i find myself leaning towards women who are chubby. im currently dating a girl who is about 200 pounds but before her ive only had sex w/ heavy women when drunk and checking out heavy women while sober. yes its nice to have a skinny girl once in a while but idk its something about love handles...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads