Apocalypticrust- Chicago- OCT. 7th-9th | Squat the Planet

Apocalypticrust- Chicago- OCT. 7th-9th

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Freaking awsome fest. Great line up and cheap prices. $30 bucks buys you all three days, or tickets are purchesed very cheep at the door. Free after party everynight, though I'm not too sure what that's all about. I'll be there and I know a few other kids that are showing up, and I'm sure many more will be there as wel. Should be a hell of a time. Here's the link and you can find more info by checking out the "top friends" on this site. www.myspace.com/chicagoapocaliypticrust :zombieface: :dead_zombie::hurf::club::zombie::goat::deadhorse::chug::thebird::soldier::goat::drinking::crew:
^^^^^ Yeah that's what it's gonna be like. ^^^^^

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Revo you kook, lets go shoot some pennies. Vulture and Eli will be there, should be a good time. And nick, i never siad it wasn't in october, in fact the title of this post says it's in october...

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh wait, never mind, I guess I put the wrong month up and 614 Crust edited it. Oh well.

HBD Junyor

Reaction score
Its funny to see that Dresden got on the bill, they're from my area of wisconsin pretty cool group of dudes, pretty good crusty shit. It shouldn't be ten bucks door though.

D

d00dthrashbro

anyone heading to chi from the twin cities? i'm trying to find a ride down. meeting some folks there for this and catching a ride with them to richmond, va.
i can get you 20 bucks for gas.
shoot me an email. jbmakela@gmail.com
--josh

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Hmm may be there.. Dont have much of anything better to do.. Missed it by a week last year....

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
anyone heading to chi from the twin cities? i'm trying to find a ride down. meeting some folks there for this and catching a ride with them to richmond, va.
i can get you 20 bucks for gas.
shoot me an email. jbmakela@gmail.com
--josh

I'll be in Minni in a couple days couldn't say for sure when. Not spending much time there catching out the day after I get there but your welcome to ride along if ya want. Gotta tell me quick though and I can give you my contact info, I'm leaving tomorrow and most likely won't find a computer for a while.

moe

Reaction score
i don't mean to get a lil off da topic here, but any one heading off west coast (san fran or l.a.) soon after this shiiiet? if so, don't mind another lovable moi to come out with ya, hit me up with a mssge.peace. we can meet up there and shit.=]

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i don't mean to get a lil off da topic here, but any one heading off west coast (san fran or l.a.) soon after this shiiiet? if so, don't mind another lovable moi to come out with ya, hit me up with a mssge.peace. we can meet up there and shit.=]

I most likely will be. Gotta head to Santa Rosa and visit some fam. But I may just decide to go to Philly instead. You can hit me up when I'm in Chi tho.

And here's my number for all the PM's I got and may get cause I'm not sure when I'll be online again 4066330288 texting is cheeper if ya can.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads