anyone travelling in europe this summer?

markpat

Reaction score
hey:) im gonna be travelling around europe starting june by freight/hitchhiking, this will be my first time heading out alone and hopping in europe starting in gent probably. hit me up if your interested:) thanks ,mark sorry if this is in the wrong section

Orzhr0n

Reaction score
During the upcoming summer I will travel through Europe and explore every inch of it or til it gets to cold, then when I am tired of Europe and those icy nights, I will wander of to my destination--> New Zealand!
Currently I hopefully will travel with some buddies and I hope to meet other fellow travellers.
Wanna join the party?

Reactions: markpat

markpat

Reaction score
During the upcoming summer I will travel through Europe and explore every inch of it or til it gets to cold, then when I am tired of Europe and those icy nights, I will wander of to my destination--> New Zealand!
Currently I hopefully will travel with some buddies and I hope to meet other fellow travellers.
Wanna join the party?
sounds good dude! think ill take you up on that. i've pretty much the same idea travel till its cold then head back for the winter! how will you be travelling? was hoping to do a good bit by freight.

Evy

Reaction score
Wanna join the party?
sweeeeeeeeeeeeden :) new zeeeeealand.
i wanna go.

Reactions: Orzhr0n and markpat

Orzhr0n

Reaction score
sounds good dude! think ill take you up on that. i've pretty much the same idea travel till its cold then head back for the winter! how will you be travelling? was hoping to do a good bit by freight.
Awesome dude :) I'll travelling by foot, hitchhike or/and train hopping etc... I think I'll try all sort of travel methods that are free to use.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeden :) new zeeeeealand.
i wanna go.
Good to hear ;) as I am currently living in Sweden and it will be the starting line for my new lifestyle :)

markpat

Reaction score
Awesome dude :) I'll travelling by foot, hitchhike or/and train hopping etc... I think I'll try all sort of travel methods that are free to use.

Good to hear ;) as I am currently living in Sweden and it will be the starting line for my new lifestyle :)
ohh yeah man sounds good,yeah don't plan on spending any money on travel if possible! how many people you travelling with?

Evy

Reaction score

where are you originally from then? and yeah man, scandinavia. ive never been but ive heard its the eco warriors dream. should be off to norway some time early next year though. i shall find out for myself soon!

Orzhr0n

Reaction score
ohh yeah man sounds good,yeah don't plan on spending any money on travel if possible! how many people you travelling with?
It depends actually if they decides to change their minds etc, but between 1-3 ppl :)

Orzhr0n

Reaction score
where are you originally from then? and yeah man, scandinavia. ive never been but ive heard its the eco warriors dream. should be off to norway some time early next year though. i shall find out for myself soon!
I am a Swede :D And this upcoming adventure is the first sort of travelling I've ever done, but I have choosen to live this vagabond/nomadic life for a while or maybe for the rest of my life ;)

Orzhr0n

Reaction score
ok its either going to be just me or me and a mate,all depends on whether he changes his mind aswell! but regardless i'll be going so would be good to meet up with a few heads along the way:)
Exactly! Meeting other travellers is the most joyful thing during travelling, and it would be awesome if we could meet up :)

Last edited:

Orzhr0n

Reaction score
I have planned to head out after finishing my studies, it would be around the 10-15th june, maybe somewhat earlier :)

markpat

Reaction score
I have planned to head out after finishing my studies, it would be around the 10-15th june, maybe somewhat earlier :)
nice im heading out at the beginning of june starting in belgium or netherlands
mark, any ideas of countries you wanna visit?
ehh the main one would be croatia but really just going with the wind see where we endup!

Reactions: Orzhr0n

Orzhr0n

Reaction score
nice im heading out at the beginning of june starting in belgium or netherlands
I'll send you a PM when the adventure is approaching ;)

iSTEVEi

Reaction score
Hey Mark, yeah I might be heading out for the EU this summer too. Hit up some Festivals during the trip.
Was actually in touch with Orzhr0n too. Seeing where this job leads too and setting a date nearer the time.

Orzhr0n

Reaction score
That's the spirit, Steve :) I agree that we can set up a date and place to meet each other at a later moment. But one thing is for sure, I will do this adventure! No way I'll going back to the rat race and setting roots ::playful::
Btw, is Evy still interested to join us!?

markpat

Reaction score
Hey Mark, yeah I might be heading out for the EU this summer too. Hit up some Festivals during the trip.
Was actually in touch with Orzhr0n too. Seeing where this job leads too and setting a date nearer the time.
nice dude looking forward to this now always good to meet a few new heads!what festivals you thinking of?
That's the spirit, Steve :) I agree that we can set up a date and place to meet each other at a later moment. But one thing is for sure, I will do this adventure! No way I'll going back to the rat race and setting roots ::playful::
Btw, is Evy still interested to join us!?
yeh this 9 to 5 work your ass of doing something you hate really pisses me off too cant wait to set myself free from that!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads