Anyone interested in moving into Wisconsin?

meatbag

Reaction score
So I was checking progress at the Base of operation, and it seems that ppl are wanting a weezy poster and some of the windows in the school. So it's critical at this point to get someone in there to defend the structure, or even camp for the summer or what have you. I've got a few 55 gal plastic drums, and about 30 or so 15 gal plastic containers, that are going to be used to house water, for whoever wants to show up.

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I would already be there if i had a car/ride but alas , the curse of being me. Quickest i could get there would be like maybe a month depending on how much a bus ticket from wilkes-barre PA costs , but i doubt that

Nelco

Reaction score
current life situation won't permit me to jump into this, but if oppurtunity opens up i'm down..

meatbag

Reaction score
aren't we all a bit crazy? or maybe WE are the sane ones and EVERYONE else is crazy.

Nelco

Reaction score
whenever i hear someone say that, they're most likely crazy

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
okay so i figured out my fund situation and im gonna wind up there give or take early to mid july. I got a shitty source of income so i can come into it with more than ideas and a good skill set ya know? Got my way to get there and everything , so do not abandon any type of hope. Ill continue to keep in touch via message , but i sadly cannot call you. I have an email and a facebook if those are more comfortable for you but i cant afford long distance on a pay/landline phone which are the only types i have regular access to.

Looking forward to meeting yours and your own.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Ill be good to go after this weekend. its just a matter of determination really. I know we've messaged before and talked about it but things just keep piling up for me to take care of. after this weekend though there is nothing holding me back anymore. when i know the exact day I'm leaving I'll PM and let you know!

meatbag

Reaction score
so i think that i'm going to be heading there this weekend to clean out a lil bit. maybe even board up a few windows. looking to purchase hogs in july, but i need someone there to keep gaurd. if not in july, then in october for sure.

plaugeship.. nah i haven't replaced the weezy poster yet.. LOL!! maybe i need to find one of hittler and post in that bitch. maybe it'll keep the kiddos out..

Niraha

Reaction score
I'm only 2 hours away from there... This sounds like something I'd like to get in on. I might have a friend that would be interested too.
I wouldn't be able to do anything till early fall (stuck here at the moment), but if this lasts till then I'm down.

meatbag

Reaction score
alright, I'm committed to getting 2 hogs to start with, winter is going to be here before we all know it, i'll have at least one and a half pig to munch on during the time the others get big enough to slaughter. Oh yeah I'm also going to be locking the building up so there's no more shit missing. I'm also moving a few pieces of equipment there as well. my number posted will not be active until tomorow. enjoy and i'll post pics of the lil critters.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads