anyone in melbourne, Australia who rides want to have a beer? | Squat the Planet

anyone in melbourne, Australia who rides want to have a beer?

dustybottoms

Reaction score
Hey all,
new here, read the welcome to STP- heaps of good info.
Have looked around this site a few times in the last few years but signed up yesterday as I spent some time with Jim Stobe (RIP) in the states and had planned on riding with him and him possibly coming to Aus. I'm gutted by the news and now i'm here looking to hopefully meet someone to have a beer with and talk trains.
cheers!

Ahava

Reaction score
Hey all,
new here, read the welcome to STP- heaps of good info.
Have looked around this site a few times in the last few years but signed up yesterday as I spent some time with Jim Stobe (RIP) in the states and had planned on riding with him and him possibly coming to Aus. I'm gutted by the news and now i'm here looking to hopefully meet someone to have a beer with and talk trains.
cheers!
Quite late, but I’m trying to head back that way in the next week. I have yet to ride but I’d be keen to talk and beer!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads