Any squats in Souther California?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaman_27

Reaction score
Hi. I'm in Southern California,and was wandering if anybody knew of any squats here? Dont mind anywhere from san diego to los angeles to san bernadino etc.
i have squatted before and am helpful in cleaning up and DIY.
Failing that, I dont mind helping to open a new squat. I have seen quite a few empty buildings on my travels.
Please message me ASAP.
Thanks.

K

Kim Chee

I think you should start your own squat as you indicate you are open to doing that after failure.
I see a common thread in your threads: I'm looking for a squat, help me, please message me, need help badly, etc. Other members are asking you if you are a cop and here you are persisting in the same manner. What was wrong with your SF squat that you practically gave out the address to?

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find some of the weed to get totally high with?

derailed

Reaction score
So many people on this website have absolutely zero concept of security culture. If you put specific information about illegal activities online, you deserve what you get because you're a jackass.

K

Kim Chee

441 Bauchet Street Los Angeles, CA 90012

ahahhahaahahaaaaa! I'm guessing this is one of those instances where the cops already know
all about this place and have decided to give up and fight "real crime"? There you go, Mr. Zaman.
Be sure to let us all know how it is, take pics, etc.

p.s.: I'm almost certain that Mr. pheonix hasn't blown things up over there.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
zaman_27, "squatting" has been deemed an illegal activity here in the united states. therefore, you're not going to find anyone willing to broadcast the location of their squat to random strangers on the internet. you'll simply have to find one to open up on your own or meet people in real life that are involved in the squatting community.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads