any goods squats or ppl in the Sacramento area?

D

Deleted member 125

Personally if I knew of a good squat there, I wouldn't tell it to a stranger I met over the Internet. Walk around ask people you think you could trust to sleep around. Shit it's California.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
the first building i ever squatted was in sactown, in the old district. the building is still there to this day, although i doubt you can still get into it. there was a hole in the brick wall behind a dumpster on the left... on the corner of j street and firehouse alley. that building has to be from the early 1800's i think, there was a bunch of signs and boxes for storage stuff but also a bunch of wooden barrels like you'd see in a western. anyways, sorry im rambling, it's late.

J

Johnny P

Cool people in Sac? Very few. 2 weeks in sac I'd go nuts. That place is bland as all hell. Maybe try the food co-op in Midtown for meetin folks...or go to Food not Bombs.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sac sucks major sack. Get out of there while you still can!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads