any downhome bronchitis cures

Jankem

Reaction score
I dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet... there's alot of great info on this page. If you get antibiotics make sure you read up on them and take all of them. Mostly mixing them with alcohol or whatever else your on. Aside from the infection I was trying to get rid of, I got pretty sick last year on my way to Philly a year ago because washing down my pills with malt liqour. I've had a couple of pretty bad respritory infections over the past year. Coughing up blood and what not, but that was the worst. I know its pretty common knowledge, just make sure you can mix your antibiotics if you cant stop drinking for a week.
Just my two cents,

Cheers

narstypants

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I didnt read most of this craziness...but I dont think you should have to go to any doctor to fix something. You dont HAVE to take man made medicine to get better, because the illness isnt man made to begin with. Take care of yourself, dont smoke while you're sick if you do, eat lots of good raw foods, with lots of vitimin c (which is hard if your eatting outta garbage cans, so hit up a food bank?), and pay attention to the envirronment you put yourself in. Im pron to getting bronchitis, but I live in a moldy basement and smoke like a chimney...so no shit.

SDBoojum

Reaction score
constantly just force and spit the shit out of your lungs whenever you can, and think of it like you're spitting out the flu. I was diagnosed with bronch by a doctor last year and did that and it was gone in two days.

xbocax

Reaction score
I have the Big B as we speak. Seems us folk with aasthma are fucked when it comes to this. I'm going to try and spit it out and if anythin i'll just visit a doctor. I'm going to now look for a humidifier and clean my rat cage more often.

threehalfgallons

Reaction score
mullen!!!! you know that white planty thing that grows freely in most places. putting it in your tea or even mixing it with some rolling tobacco and smoking it. had horrible horrible bronchitis back on the west coast this summer. did that and with some rest for a week and it went away.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
mullen!!!! you know that white planty thing that grows freely in most places. putting it in your tea or even mixing it with some rolling tobacco and smoking it. had horrible horrible bronchitis back on the west coast this summer. did that and with some rest for a week and it went away.

yes mullien and echinecea tea will help
garlic helps with the lungs and its mucus so does shallots and onions
oh yea and lots of vitamin C
eating lots of mushrooms in their wide variety considering their antibiotic qualities
i also have read barberry helps with bronchitis as well as blackberry
i dont like synthetic drugs cause they may cure one problem but cause another

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
i got bronchitis when i was in the 6th grade which that will beabt 9 years ago and it lingers. my lungs are probably carred really bad from it. i also have been told if u dont get rid of it within 10 years you wont get it gone. which that time limit is almost up for me! i notice when i sleep outside in the winter or am in a damp place i cough uncontrollably. i know for a fact that staying hydrated though does in fact help sleep. also if you are coughing when u are sleeping try not to lay on ur back becuase it expands the lungs. im actually trying to fight it off for good! thnx for the tips too!
and good luck getting rid of it !

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads