another tiger wants to join

wildwerden

Reaction score
since I was waist-high, i've always had this urge to just leave - to travel. i'm actually taking action now - leaving probably in the spring when it gets warmer. i've got a lot of strange and useless skills and facts stuffed in my head. i need to learn how to survive out there first (train-hop, hitch-hike, search for food and whatnot) so if anyone is willing to be a mentor to me - and is around NY/NJ/CT, please do contact me! i'm deaf but i can read lips very well.

Reactions: bryanpaul

Unslap

Reaction score
So you want to join do ya... Well youre gonna have to donate first like the rest of us.

wildwerden

Reaction score
like I said, I've got odd skills and facts stored in the gaps within me - I can donate knowledge. if you are looking to a monetary donation..... the fuck is this?! (no offense...)

LittleDoe

Reaction score
Hooraay! I would go right down and travel with you if I were on my own yet. I speak ASL (conversationally) and I'm still learning. Best of luck sister! Hope you find someone to help you out. Peace

Reactions: bryanpaul

wildwerden

Reaction score
that's fantastic! - it'll be interesting traveling fully deaf on the road, and many thanks to you. good luck coming your way as well!

Reactions: LittleDoe

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I don't really know how you'd squat by yourself, since a lot of the security, checking to see if anyone is around, etc, is done using sound. How do you feel about dogs? I think that might be the best way to go...

wildwerden

Reaction score
I love dogs and actually have one that I would take with me except she's older and is reaching the beginning of her prime years. So I'll look into getting an abandoned/unwanted pup and train it to listen out for me. I'd also rather travel/squat with others than by myself until I get the hang of things that is. god I can't wait to get started.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads