Another Dirty ass FL queer joining yalls ranks | Squat the Planet

Another Dirty ass FL queer joining yalls ranks

Solidaridog

Reaction score
Hey there!
My names Roscoe (they/them) , I been housed up in Palm Beach County FL the past couple of months. Been taking a break from the road while I'm fixing up my brain/ this godawful van I impulsively bought (classic). Joined this site to meet new folks and give myself something to do now that Im a housie with too much energy. Holler if you wanna be friends or end up around Fort Lauderdale/ Lake Worth/ Miami!
I love trains, my gross perfect dog, community organizing, glitter, the swamps, and not being straight. Be my friend or something. Up to you!

Attached is a picture of my pooch. Hes a 45 pounds, smelly, aggro, and the best thing thats ever happened to me.

IMG_20180410_212320_063.jpg

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Yaaaaas, the queer ranks increase once more!

Welcome to the site! It sounds like you've already got some experience which is awesome!

D

Deleted member 125

LMAO- Oh he /WILL/ ask you for pitch, for schwill, for a ride to the West Coast, for a copy of the 2018 CCG, and most importantly for Wagon Wheel chords. #DooglePride

cheers im from florida too, i grew up near lake worth and currently staying near wpb. ide offer to meet up but i know skunkape (yer pup) isnt fond of being seen in public.

Solidaridog

Reaction score
cheers im from florida too, i grew up near lake worth and currently staying near wpb. ide offer to meet up but i know skunkape (yer pup) isnt fond of being seen in public.

Hes an elusive motherfucker, but when he shows his greasy ass face its worth the wait. Holler if ya get bored and wanna throw rocks at trains/ loiter/ do Food Not Bombs stuff. I aint doin much down here!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads