Another Dirty ass FL queer joining yalls ranks

Solidaridog

Current Location
Lake Worth, FL
Hey there!
My names Roscoe (they/them) , I been housed up in Palm Beach County FL the past couple of months. Been taking a break from the road while I'm fixing up my brain/ this godawful van I impulsively bought (classic). Joined this site to meet new folks and give myself something to do now that Im a housie with too much energy. Holler if you wanna be friends or end up around Fort Lauderdale/ Lake Worth/ Miami!
I love trains, my gross perfect dog, community organizing, glitter, the swamps, and not being straight. Be my friend or something. Up to you!

Attached is a picture of my pooch. Hes a 45 pounds, smelly, aggro, and the best thing thats ever happened to me.

img_20180410_212320_063-jpg.42991_Another Dirty ass FL queer joining yalls ranks_Introductions_Squat the Planet_3:02 PM

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Current Location
Los Angeles
Yaaaaas, the queer ranks increase once more!

Welcome to the site! It sounds like you've already got some experience which is awesome!

roughdraft

my grandma's favorite traveler
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
São Paulo do Brasil
queer with a pupper? motherfuck yeah

im thinking to kick it in miami this winter so im gonna get at ya if i get down there!

Reactions: Solidaridog

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
LMAO- Oh he /WILL/ ask you for pitch, for schwill, for a ride to the West Coast, for a copy of the 2018 CCG, and most importantly for Wagon Wheel chords. #DooglePride
cheers im from florida too, i grew up near lake worth and currently staying near wpb. ide offer to meet up but i know skunkape (yer pup) isnt fond of being seen in public.

OP
Solidaridog

Solidaridog

Current Location
Lake Worth, FL
cheers im from florida too, i grew up near lake worth and currently staying near wpb. ide offer to meet up but i know skunkape (yer pup) isnt fond of being seen in public.
Hes an elusive motherfucker, but when he shows his greasy ass face its worth the wait. Holler if ya get bored and wanna throw rocks at trains/ loiter/ do Food Not Bombs stuff. I aint doin much down here!

Reactions: SlankyLanky
OP
Solidaridog

Solidaridog

Current Location
Lake Worth, FL
queer with a pupper? motherfuck yeah

im thinking to kick it in miami this winter so im gonna get at ya if i get down there!
Yeehaw, Get at me if ya make it down here! Im not sure how long Ill be settled for but Im thinking about stayin a little longer term!