Another damn florida kid

Bikesntapes

Reaction score
Howdy! I'm Brendan, from St Pete Fl. I really like bikes, dogs and smashing the state. I dont know how this internet introduction goes, im used to myspace just sorta figuring that out for me. I need friends who play frisbee and dont need to drink all day.

M

Monkeywrench

Good to see ya around, Brendan. A couple other Spacebaggers are also on here. I know Syd lurks around now and then. Florida soon! :goat:

Team Spacebag! Ride Freight/Smash the State!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Hhmmm. Well, I like to play frisbee, bbuuttt not as much as I like to drink..Have fun out there regardless yo! Se ya on the road

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
depressive hails from tallahassee florida. i dont drink and i dont play frisbee and i have no friends. i just write poetry in the grave yard, but if youre in town you should me up cause inm stuck here on legal duty all winter. also do you know jeff from st.pete? hes got a girl name a sippi. holla.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads