abortion

Skitty

Reaction score
hmmmm, if I knew your situation with this chick I would try to give you better advice, when I had my abortion I had been dating the guy for a year, so it'd be pretty shitty if he just ran off and quit talking to me, ya know? But were you dating this girl? If so how long, and was it a monogomous relationship? Like if you only fucked this girl as a one night stand of a few times and you don't know if she's bangin' other dudes, how do you even know if you got her pregnant? Or for that matter if she was even pregnant! Does she have the planned parenthood receipt shit to prove she had the abortion?

Reactions: JackieBlue

Skitty

Reaction score
I won't pay for no child without a DNA test, but if it was my child I would sue her for getting an abortion. if both parents have equal responsibility over the child then the mother should need the father's permission to get an abortion, maybe a wrongful death lawsuit.
There's no state that you can sue a woman for getting an early term abortion.

louie

Reaction score
hmmmm, if I knew your situation with this chick I would try to give you better advice, when I had my abortion I had been dating the guy for a year, so it'd be pretty shitty if he just ran off and quit talking to me, ya know? But were you dating this girl? If so how long, and was it a monogomous relationship? Like if you only fucked this girl as a one night stand of a few times and you don't know if she's bangin' other dudes, how do you even know if you got her pregnant? Or for that matter if she was even pregnant! Does she have the planned parenthood receipt shit to prove she had the abortion?

um lets see it was once. she was banging other dudes. she doesnt have a receipt. and i cant really even prove if it was mine.

Skitty

Reaction score
If I were you I wouldn't feel obligated to help her out with the money, this situation sounds shady since she came asking for the money after she supposably had the abortion, you had sex once, and she was sleeping around with other guys. I'm not saying there's a no possibility of it not being yours, just that there's no way of knowing.

crow

Reaction score
nah, there are many cheap herbal remedies for unwanted pregnancy.

Also you can get morning glory seeds, grind them up (slowly, with little friction, or it won't work- the chemical is killed by heat.)
Not only will you get an lsa trip but it's an effective babykiller.

And an overdose of vitiman C, or antibiotics work too.

Linda/Ziggy

Reaction score
Gee have none of you ever heard of STERILIZATION??

If you DON'T WANT KIDS get sterilized.
You can have it done for free.
Go to family planning/planned parenthood.

if you don't want to get sterilized use birth control.
Or at least be responsible and use a condom - again you can get all this FREE!

I talk from experience, I am pro coice.
It was self ignorance, not much self love and stupid irresponsible boys that got me pregnant
way to early.

I do have one grown, very much loved daughter who I chose to have.

If you can't be responsible with your dick and wear a condom..... stop fucking ! Castration maybe ??
And stop complaining when you get girls/women pregnant and won't take any responsibility......
Geeeeez !

Regardless, you female or male should wear condoms so as not to get or give,
std's aids, Hepatitis etc.

Skitty

Reaction score
none of those herbal rememdies are 100% effective and from what i read they should only be attempted until 9wks, they same as the medical abortion pill & they can be dangerous if all of the tissue doesn't come out it can lead to infection, and there's no way of knowing if it's all out unless you get an ultrasound

Reactions: wokofshame

venusinpisces

Reaction score
It would not be a bad idea at all to help this girl out. It sounds like she's in a difficult place.
I don't think it really matters whether or not you were the biological parent. In the long run, ethics are more important than paternity laws. The thing is, if there is even a good chance that you got this girl pregnant then you probably impacted her psyche in a major way. This is a good reason to try and make amends if possible.

But it doesn't sound like you care too much. If she is too crazy to even talk to, then you might want to be more selective next time before you end up with another baby mama drama situation.

And if responsibility isn't working out for you then consider companionship alternatives:
AP-3343.jpg

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Gee have none of you ever heard of STERILIZATION??

If you DON'T WANT KIDS get sterilized.
You can have it done for free.
Go to family planning/planned parenthood.

if you don't want to get sterilized use birth control.
Or at least be responsible and use a condom - again you can get all this FREE!

I talk from experience, I am pro coice.
It was self ignorance, not much self love and stupid irresponsible boys that got me pregnant
way to early.

I do have one grown, very much loved daughter who I chose to have.

If you can't be responsible with your dick and wear a condom..... stop fucking ! Castration maybe ??
And stop complaining when you get girls/women pregnant and won't take any responsibility......
Geeeeez !

Regardless, you female or male should wear condoms so as not to get or give,
std's aids, Hepatitis etc.

i thought youhad to be a certain age and have a certain amount of kids before you could get scooped? thats what my mom told me when i was 14 and decided never to have kids

Nym

Reaction score
dude i wouldnt pay her shit if she couldnt prove shit

i dont know though...i believe adoption is a betteroption
but thats just me...im adopted so ya

Nym

Reaction score
but on the other hand..i just had my first kid
and that shit sssuuuucccckkkkeeeedddd....
something i will
NEVER do again haha

plagueship

Reaction score
i fucking love daniel tosh's bit about how he wants a shirt that says "i <3 abortion" except the <3 is an aborted fetus on the front, and "PROBLEM SOLVED" on the back

Nemo

Reaction score
must. learn to. control. WHORE-MOANS. I know it's tough, but there's more to life than getting off.

Menyun

Reaction score
"Bob's Abortions"
~you rape em we scrape em~
Call 1-800-SCRAPER for more info!

Fwingnut

Reaction score
Child support like anything else is fucked for guys. We have 0 say in if the child is aborted or not, if we like it or not. Yet we're expected to pay half of someone elses decition. I want the kid, and the bitch aborts it, I don't want the kid and I'm expected to pay child support the rest of my life. For me though, I've got one daughter, and she's bad mother fucking ass. If you're cool, then and you're around your kids will prob be cool too, but if your shwak go the other way and save everyone "including your kid the trouble of life".

I don't pay child support like on paper, but god damn if I don't pay out. I've sent at least 2hundos a month all her life. And I feel like, all my baby wants from me is money, and that's cool. If I send her money she knows daddy loves her, cuz I ain't got much and it's hard to part with.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads