abortion

louie

Reaction score
so say u knocked a chick up then quit talking to her and she went and got a abortion and tried to make you pay for half of it would you?​
this is totally theoretical.​

Dameon

Reaction score
Seriously? Let's see...You could pay for half an abortion, or pay child support. One-time payment of about $200, or pay money for the next 18 years...

That's if she was asking for money before getting an abortion. Trying to get you to pay after the fact is just silly. It's the sort of thing you should talk to somebody first about. If a girl did it without talking to me at all, I would say nope, no way, no how. If you don't even have a right to know or be involved beforehand, then why does she have a right to demand money after the fact? Sharing is a two-way street.

nothingcoolatall

Reaction score
Dude, regardless if the situation, or who said/ did what when, you need to pay for half that thing. Just give her the cash and continue not talking to her.

P

Pheonix

I won't pay for no child without a DNA test, but if it was my child I would sue her for getting an abortion. if both parents have equal responsibility over the child then the mother should need the father's permission to get an abortion, maybe a wrongful death lawsuit.

Nemo

Reaction score
Babies suck.

Reactions: wokofshame

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
I won't pay for no child without a DNA test, but if it was my child I would sue her for getting an abortion. if both parents have equal responsibility over the child then the mother should need the father's permission to get an abortion, maybe a wrongful death lawsuit.

so many things wrong with this post.....

P

Pheonix

so many things wrong with this post.....

I believe in equal rights for men and women. but I believe it should be equal across the board. it take two to create a baby but it only takes one to kill it. men have no rights in this situation it's the mother's choice on whether two keep the kid or kill the kid. a women should have the right to choose what happens to their body but the man should have some say in the decision that will change his life forever. and after the decision is made do we attack the mother for not being able to financially take care of the child, nope. but we will throw the father in prison in a heart beat for being to poor to take care of the child. I think if the man is going to have that much responsibility in the aftermath then he should have some say in the decision making process.

Dmac

Reaction score
i agree with phenoix. a man has no say in whether or not a woman chooses to have an abortion, or the child. if she did not bother to talk to you about her decision, how can she ask that you pay for half of it? and who knows if she actually had the abortion? she could be shakin' ya down for money. i had a gal try to sue me for child support, saying the child was mine. i wouldn't agree till i did a dna test, turns out it wasn't mine at all. funny thing is, i always wanted a kid (still do) but no way was i gonna have anything to do with them after all the lies!

how come it is always the guy's fault that a gal gets pregnant? you girls know the risk too, but it always seems easier to blame the guy! sereously people no condom, no sex.

Skitty

Reaction score
Greg, you're a dick, a girl wouldn't have to make that decision if you didn't stick your dick in her to begin with! Besides you flew a sign with me to help pay for our abortion. I agree with you that reproductive rights are completely the girl's once your little swimmers leave your body, but if that girl decides to go ahead and have the baby if you're any bit a decent human being that baby is half your responsibility too, so if you don't want that big responsibility of a baby you should take the little responsibility of helping her pay for an abortion.

Reactions: JackieBlue

louie

Reaction score
I believe in equal rights for men and women. but I believe it should be equal across the board. it take two to create a baby but it only takes one to kill it. men have no rights in this situation it's the mother's choice on whether two keep the kid or kill the kid. a women should have the right to choose what happens to their body but the man should have some say in the decision that will change his life forever. and after the decision is made do we attack the mother for not being able to financially take care of the child, nope. but we will throw the father in prison in a heart beat for being to poor to take care of the child. I think if the man is going to have that much responsibility in the aftermath then he should have some say in the decision making process.
excellent point.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads