a weird fetish.. maybe? | Squat the Planet

a weird fetish.. maybe?

ftcollinsanarcho

Reaction score
i have a fetish that many girls are just not into (dunno if i should post this cosidering the rules on here, but fuck it i guess..?) and im starting to wonder if it is in any way 'normal', if you will. This fetish of mine is called anal licking. I enjoy giving it to partners that i come across, and im not sure why. I guess it really doesnt matter why.. but im curious what other people have to say about it.

Johnny

Reaction score
Nothing weird about it. I mean.. Unless shes dirty. But I have rarely encountered a girl that didn't like to have her salad tossed! I happen to share this same "fetish" with you. If you can call it that, but there just isn't anything that compares to spreading a girls ass apart and shoving your tongue right in there! It doesn't get more intimate than that! haha. The real trick is to find a girl who will do the same for you. Now there's a keeper!

Reactions: MiztressWinter
P

pigpen

eh..while i have tried it, it's not common practice. i suppose it's more of an upon request type thing for me. that is to say, i will do it, i would just have to be prompted to do so and actually care about the person whose asshole i'm about to eat.

cdude

Reaction score
Nothing weird about it. I mean.. Unless shes dirty. But I have rarely encountered a girl that didn't like to have her salad tossed! I happen to share this same "fetish" with you. If you can call it that, but there just isn't anything that compares to spreading a girls ass apart and shoving your tongue right in there! It doesn't get more intimate than that! haha. The real trick is to find a girl who will do the same for you. Now there's a keeper!
I got a keeper! :)

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
i cant believe theres someone in the world that didnt know that that was pretty normal. then again, i have been approached about it in a way where it leads me to believe that dudes might not think its normal or something. so then again...maybe i can believe that.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
With all the fetishes out there, I highly doubt it comes close to the top of the list of *strange/abnormal* fetishes. I don't even think it makes the list.

Everyone has different tastes (no pun intended) and different things that turn them on/off. If you like it, I say go for it. I've enjoyed giving/receiving in this area, but it def depends on who I'm with, and their hygiene habits. (I wouldn't sleep with anyone that was dirty anyhow, so it's never really been an issue for me...). Fresh out of the shower is most preferable for me in giving or receiving.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
yeah, just have to be mindful of how clean it is, don't wanna get hep c. if its all clean, go for it. not my thing but whatever.

BTW, do some research on Hep C and how it's contracted. Anal licking has nothing to do with it....Hep C is primarily contracted blood to blood. It's very, very rare to contract Hep C through sex, and you def can't get it from anal licking....

Education is important kids!

bikegeek666

Reaction score
BTW, do some research on Hep C and how it's contracted. Anal licking has nothing to do with it....Hep C is primarily contracted blood to blood. It's very, very rare to contract Hep C through sex, and you def can't get it from anal licking....

Education is important kids!

hm, i shold do research. coulda sworn i'd hear hep c cited as a concern with coprophilia, as well as ass to mouth, perhaps by dan savage? i don't remember exactly. i know analingus isn't the same thing as those, but unless you know the person you're performing it on is cleaned up well, i could see there being some overlap in risks.

dprogram

Reaction score
guy goes to the doctor says: doc you gotta help me out... if i eat an apple, i shit an apple. if i eat a banana i shit a banana. doctors says: well thats easy... just eat shit!
Hahahahaha!!!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads