a weird fetish.. maybe? (1 Viewer)

Hometown
everywhere
i have a fetish that many girls are just not into (dunno if i should post this cosidering the rules on here, but fuck it i guess..?) and im starting to wonder if it is in any way 'normal', if you will. This fetish of mine is called anal licking. I enjoy giving it to partners that i come across, and im not sure why. I guess it really doesnt matter why.. but im curious what other people have to say about it.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Johnny

Lurker
Nothing weird about it. I mean.. Unless shes dirty. But I have rarely encountered a girl that didn't like to have her salad tossed! I happen to share this same "fetish" with you. If you can call it that, but there just isn't anything that compares to spreading a girls ass apart and shoving your tongue right in there! It doesn't get more intimate than that! haha. The real trick is to find a girl who will do the same for you. Now there's a keeper!

acrata4ever

u sick boy dats jest plain nasty, talk sum mufuccin shit bout lickin booty. it tases like dookey dont it? lol ;)

P

pigpen

I deleted myself
eh..while i have tried it, it's not common practice. i suppose it's more of an upon request type thing for me. that is to say, i will do it, i would just have to be prompted to do so and actually care about the person whose asshole i'm about to eat.

cdude

Lurker
Hometown
memphis, tn
Nothing weird about it. I mean.. Unless shes dirty. But I have rarely encountered a girl that didn't like to have her salad tossed! I happen to share this same "fetish" with you. If you can call it that, but there just isn't anything that compares to spreading a girls ass apart and shoving your tongue right in there! It doesn't get more intimate than that! haha. The real trick is to find a girl who will do the same for you. Now there's a keeper!
I got a keeper! :)

1544c

Pilgrim
Hometown
Winona, Minnesota
i like that your thread is about anal licking and that you're kissing someone in your avatar.
just think where that mouth has been
but no, tossing a salad is not strange.

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Hometown
austin, texas
i cant believe theres someone in the world that didnt know that that was pretty normal. then again, i have been approached about it in a way where it leads me to believe that dudes might not think its normal or something. so then again...maybe i can believe that.

bikegeek666

Lurker
Hometown
oakland
yeah, just have to be mindful of how clean it is, don't wanna get hep c. if its all clean, go for it. not my thing but whatever.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Hometown
Wherever I lay my head tonight is home!
With all the fetishes out there, I highly doubt it comes close to the top of the list of *strange/abnormal* fetishes. I don't even think it makes the list.

Everyone has different tastes (no pun intended) and different things that turn them on/off. If you like it, I say go for it. I've enjoyed giving/receiving in this area, but it def depends on who I'm with, and their hygiene habits. (I wouldn't sleep with anyone that was dirty anyhow, so it's never really been an issue for me...). Fresh out of the shower is most preferable for me in giving or receiving.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Hometown
Wherever I lay my head tonight is home!
yeah, just have to be mindful of how clean it is, don't wanna get hep c. if its all clean, go for it. not my thing but whatever.
BTW, do some research on Hep C and how it's contracted. Anal licking has nothing to do with it....Hep C is primarily contracted blood to blood. It's very, very rare to contract Hep C through sex, and you def can't get it from anal licking....

Education is important kids!

acrata4ever

guy goes to the doctor says: doc you gotta help me out... if i eat an apple, i shit an apple. if i eat a banana i shit a banana. doctors says: well thats easy... just eat shit!

bikegeek666

Lurker
Hometown
oakland
BTW, do some research on Hep C and how it's contracted. Anal licking has nothing to do with it....Hep C is primarily contracted blood to blood. It's very, very rare to contract Hep C through sex, and you def can't get it from anal licking....

Education is important kids!
hm, i shold do research. coulda sworn i'd hear hep c cited as a concern with coprophilia, as well as ass to mouth, perhaps by dan savage? i don't remember exactly. i know analingus isn't the same thing as those, but unless you know the person you're performing it on is cleaned up well, i could see there being some overlap in risks.

phoenixbound

Lurker
you can most definatly get hep c from licking an ass poop=blood particles=hep c lol... but just dont lick any hooker asses and you should be ok haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

> 6' away from Juan During
Juan Derlust wrote on MFB's profile.
Truism #348:
If it wasn't for these loose ends I'd have it all wrapped up...
MFB
Elevation! Getting HIGH! (I am thinking my gopro died, for some reason I didnt get a 360 from the summit)
I think your buddy Bukowski put it best Sundays kill more men than bombs
BBQ with STP homies in portland, feeling peaceful
I only feel good when I'm outside, but I gotta stay inside to get school work done.
It's a full-time job to be a good dad
You got so much more stuff than I had
I gotta study just to keep with the changin times
101 Dalmations on your CD-ROM
See me-I'm
Tryin to pretend I know
On my PC where that CD go
i have covid19 can you house me up
Georgia is now lockdown. Let's see if my dumbass neighbors will go out for their drugs.

Members online