a weird fetish.. maybe?

acrata4ever

Reaction score
ok this is my last attempt to kill this thread, ahem....

these two crust punk kids are camping in the bushes, and the girl is licking out her boyfriends asshole. he looks up at the sky and says: hey honey i found this sandwich in the dumpster today, totally infested with maggots. she stops, lifts her head and says: PLEASE! I'm eating.

godsahn

Reaction score
Website
www.godsahn.wordpress.com
I enjoy licking ass, especially while using my thumb to stimulate the front side. And I find most women love it, which turns me on even more.....drives em crazy. As for me, I don't mind it as much if a reach-around is involved.

E

Earth

Fuck it im going to continue doing it because that's what turns me on the most ah epicureans

Right On !!

As for me, this is something I just can't get into at all but respect the brothers thing that puts a smile on his face.

As for me, nothing turns me on more than a woman who goes barefoot everywhere and has tough and dirty soles.

I know for a fact that that's considered a fetish and that there's probably something wrong with me,
yet there are a surprising amount of women out there who choose to go barefoot everywhere, which
certainly puts a smile on my face.

Respect......

Rancho

Reaction score
Right On !!

As for me, this is something I just can't get into at all but respect the brothers thing that puts a smile on his face.

As for me, nothing turns me on more than a woman who goes barefoot everywhere and has tough and dirty soles.

I know for a fact that that's considered a fetish and that there's probably something wrong with me,
yet there are a surprising amount of women out there who choose to go barefoot everywhere, which
certainly puts a smile on my face.

Respect......
I never wear shoes if I can get away withit

Reactions: Mankini

Jawline

Reaction score
I thought anal licking was pretty normal, I got a giant list of weird shit people aren't into or theyre just like you're weird.
Try everything once in my opinion, you never know what you'll like (or you might *shrug*)

Nemo

Reaction score
Your avatar fits in perfectly with this thread you've posted.

I've licked one asshole one time in my life.
Right after a shower with her.
Wasn't unpleasant for me and was pleasurable for her so I enjoyed doing it simply because she liked it.
I otherwise wouldn't hone in on the stankin lil booty butt hole.

• Haha
M

Mouse

hm, i shold do research. coulda sworn i'd hear hep c cited as a concern with coprophilia, as well as ass to mouth, perhaps by dan savage? i don't remember exactly. i know analingus isn't the same thing as those, but unless you know the person you're performing it on is cleaned up well, i could see there being some overlap in risks.
I believe it's Hep B that you can get from drinking water contaminated with feces.

M

Mouse

you can most definatly get hep c from licking an ass poop=blood particles=hep c lol... but just dont lick any hooker asses and you should be ok haha
no.. sorry, doesn't work like that. Hep c is spread through blood to blood contact - cuts, needles, infusions, ect. You can't get hep c from eating and drinking (omitting any oral cuts or wounds or whatnot you may have, but it's still highly unlikely)

M

Mouse

I believe it's Hep B that you can get from drinking water contaminated with feces.
correction - it's Hep A that's is transmitted that you. Hep B and C are transmitted "through direct blood-to-blood contact, unprotected sex, use of unsterile needles, and from an infected woman to her newborn during the delivery process."

Shadowmarque

Reaction score
I think what is being thought here is Hep B which is contracted through fecal matter...
but yeah, homey it's normal as fuck. I wasn't into it for the longest time and even still me and my partner have to talk it out, but yeah, I'll eat me some ass too, it's all good. Just remember, open communication is key to everything.

K

Kim Chee

would a person lose crust points for walking around with a freshly licked booty hole?
would a person gain those points for doing the lickin'?

I've been on both ends, not a usual routine for me though. Who started this damn thread anyway?

• Haha
M

Mouse

I'd also like to point out that people tend to misuse the term Fetish. Let's not make overstatements to the extent in which you desire something. a legit fetish means you can't enjoy sex without it, at all. If you have a shoe or foot fetish you HAVE to have sexy shoes or toe licking involved in the sex act in order to get off. Simply enjoying a "strange" sex act does not automatically make it a fetish.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads