A Re-Introduction? Well I'm Ravie.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Well because I'm not very active this time of year, there's alot of new kids on here and i have time to waste here it goes.

I'm rubber tramping it for now in my "DOOM VAN" but Ive hopped freight and hitched a plenty. I don't fucking like junkies, tweakers, or hippies.
I have a furry kid named luna and a road snake named lamia.
I have a knocked up rat too but she's a bitch and free to good dirty kid.
I'm young with the mind of someone around the age of 35.
I dont like oogles either.
I hate finding rigs where i sleep and seeing someone tag their stupid girlfriends name over a beautiful tag.
I drink alot.
I smoke even more.
Dont smoke much weed, it kills my immune system.
I'm a bitter paranoid hopeless romantic.
I like all kinds of music, mostly folk and older music with substance.
I love sleeping under a clear sky and challenging conversations.
My favorite beer is king cobra.
Dirty boys, wiskey, B.O., sweat, Trains, beards, and campfire turns me on.
Yes, i'm going to the stp gathering. I'm also offering ride to those along my way.
Any questions I will do my best to answere, i love helping out aspiring travelers.

Thats it.:arrgh:

Reactions: todd
M

Mouse

i recently read some astrology birthdate thing about myself and it said I have the mentality of a 70yr old... meaing I'm in retirement mode all the time. lol. that explains a lot about how I behave.

ravie's one of the finer young chicks on here :) mad respect.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
All together now...."Hi, Ravie" see ya at the gathering! geeze, that sounds so cultish.."the gathering"

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
awww thank you Mouse. I work very hard not to be tossed in with my in-bred half retarded peers.

M

Mouse

hey, when a girl doesn't make me mutter "wow what a stupid bitch" under my breath, it's a damned amazing thing!

god I'm a damned stupid bitch sometimes

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i love my doom van. it's like being married. its awesome when it works, it takes care of me, and takes me where i want to go. But when it blows premature of MY destination, doesnt start up, and runs out of gas, all i think about is pushing it over the hover damn.

oh yeah. i came up with that by myself.

but no realy, a vehicle is great, but makes me want to kill people.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads