A long hard road

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfalk420

Reaction score
I get it

I totally get what everyones saying, I complain I shouldnt be wanting to smoke weed. No one will go on the road with me if I complain. The difference between me and everyone else though is the fact that you guys arnt doing all this completley alone are you. Im just one person, I hate that. So any change in my life that i make right now I'll be making it completely alone. What motivation will I have there? What fun is that? See what I'm saying?

If i'm the only one at the party it's not a party is it?
Dude i dont want to sound like an asshole but you are very much a little bitch whiner and if all you have to worry about is that your mommy took your car and you cant find anybody to by weed from.....than man i hope you find your way out soon..............good luck sally....you can make all the excuses in the world but until you experiance life yourself without someone holding your hand I will feel sorry for you ................good luck little lady

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
i guess your right

I just cant decide, i have a need for a normal life but I guess ive always had to need to get away from everything this life is. Do you guys ever wonder what will happen when you stop traveling? One day your gonna have to find a job you can be homeless for the rest of your lives can you? So as i asked before...whats the point? Sure you meet people and you get to have crazy adventures but your not any more ahead in life than when you started out, no money in the bank. You eventually have to start over dont you? I want to learn everything I can about this way of life so i have questions.

This has to be the most depressing way of looking at the world that I've ever seen. You clearly measure your success in dollars, and I think you're the kind of person who would get more out of a book about someone having an adventure than actually having one.

You're 22? Shit, I was expecting a highschooler, and you're older than me? Jesus, man...

You very clearly need medication for your bipolar disorder in combination with therapy if you ever wanna feel better. I guess that I can force some sympathy just because of that. You can't help that your neurotransmitter levels are completely whacked out.

How long were you using benadryl? I figure that's gotta be terrible for the brain, long term. Why would you ever use that shit recreationally at those doses? I've done that before, and it results in terrifying psychotic break-type hallucinations.

mike

wartomods

Reaction score
if you dont know what to do, and you dont want big changes, go to you work, work, go to community college, and study, it will be more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads