a-16 rallies in DC to protest the WTO and IMF

TN1989

Reaction score
HEY TO ALL YALL ALTERNATIVELY MINDED PUNKS!
the a-16 rallies in DC to protest the WTO and IMF need your support!
and if you dont care about the global politics of the world trade organization, their is another protest going on that same weekend in DC to rally for more environmentally friendly legislation. So please... come out and get rowdy. Also, the imf resistence organization has rented out a church for the protests so at least its a warm dry place to sleep for the weekend! Worried about not being able to get there? check out megabus.com they go through most major cities and you can get tickets for as cheap as five bucks.
COME ONE COME ALL! REBELLION HERE REVOLUTION NOW! NO SYSTEM BUT THE ECOSYSTEM. and all that politically radical jazz.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
You...you lied to us! *sniff*

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i know you think that was funny, but it's just misleading and wastes people's time. topic title changed, and warning given.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
Damn...they should merge the two protests. It's one of the reasons the 99' protest in Seattle against the WTO produced such a great turn out, they attracted a wide array of dissenters into a single event. People need to learn to work together.

ericafuckyea

Reaction score
okay i'm definately going to be there. i'm leaving in afew days as soon as i get my id, have to make it from vegas. let's try and make this one count you guyssss, i'm tired of seeing everyone else in the world leading effective struggles against capitalist greed, we're at the center of it and have an obligation to fight back.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads