--5 days running from death--

Apples

Reaction score
Man thats crazy. I've been fortunate enough that gangs/ gang members either avoid me or get along with me really well. Hate to get on a gangs bad side. I am assuming your troubles were gang related.

Povey

Reaction score
i heard a similar-ish story from someone i know, but she was being followed by a cult which she escaped from with white vans everywhere. not sure where though....

Reactions: scatwomb

IrishTinker

Reaction score
Now ive been reading this site for a few weeks and i read this "story" and it made me want to join this site to say .... GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE YOU NUT JOB. And if anyone swallows this shit they are as mad as he is ..Rant over about 2 weeks im dieing to say that..

Nelco

Reaction score
Thats some fuuuucked up shit. I'm so glad you survived.

menu

Reaction score
Now ive been reading this site for a few weeks and i read this "story" and it made me want to join this site to say .... GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE YOU NUT JOB. And if anyone swallows this shit they are as mad as he is ..Rant over about 2 weeks im dieing to say that..

very interesting dude. your opinion really doesnt matter to me. all I can hope is that a situation like this never happens to you. because,wether you believe it or not, it did happen and every part is true. Honestly if the only reason you joined this site was to give that little insignificant "point of view" you prolly should have just stayed off. people on here know me and my credability.

farmer john

Reaction score
very interesting dude. your opinion really doesnt matter to me. all I can hope is that a situation like this never happens to you. because,wether you believe it or not, it did happen and every part is true. Honestly if the only reason you joined this site was to give that little insignificant "point of view" you prolly should have just stayed off. people on here know me and my credability.

mad as he is eh? if you think that storys bs you oughta ride out here and then say it is
sure its unusual and crazy as fuck but its also legit are you?

C

crustythadd23

damn bro now that is some intense shit and im from long beach so i know that shit is 100% true. when ever im here in long beach i mind my own bussiness pretty much never fuck with anyone. thats good you made it out of that crazy mess n back in your hometown

pete bastard

Reaction score
edge of my seat shit there man!
i love/hate grey hound stations. in philly we had a gun pulled on us, & in chicago i was offered a ride all the way milwaukee
and i don't doubt the fake accident thing at all. my uncle is a retired homicide detective from detroit and i've heard him mention shit just like that more than a couple times. it's like a slight of hand magician, "look over here while i do something over there"

menu

Reaction score
it's like a slight of hand magician, "look over here while i do something over there"

totally. I actually contacted a old friend of my moms who used to work for the LAPD and he was telling me that he knew of a couple of cops,still on the force, that were on the mexican mafia payroll. they would stake out and arrest,with no cause, people that the MM would tell them too. then just either drive em to a drop off point or take them to wherever they wanted em. scary shit. no mas so cal

3t87

Reaction score
thats is some crazy ass shit man.glad to hear you made it through, so-cal can be kinda sketchy, you made it and thats what counts, very interesting though and hope your future travels end with better results. good luck bro>>

IrishTinker

Reaction score

dont flatter your self fella i joined the site cause im a traveller not a wacked out junkie with paranoid delllusions of granduar.If this did happenrd they had many an oppertunity to do you in as opposed to looking at you ....

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
dont flatter your self fella i joined the site cause im a traveller not a wacked out junkie with paranoid delllusions of granduar.If this did happenrd they had many an oppertunity to do you in as opposed to looking at you ....

This sounds like jealousy over a well told tale, I'd like to see if he can come up with a better story.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads