Zombie Apocalypse Tips and Tools

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
My game plan would be to hop a train to florida if possible, because decay works hella fast in humid swamp areas. Then I'd go into the nearest wal mart, or other big superstore that carried rifles and ammo with all my travel road dogs. We'd walk in and take the store hostage, lock it down right away. If anyone in the store wanted to leave, i'd send 'em packing to deal with the infection however they saw fit. We'd set up patrols, and some form of schedule to make sure everyone knew what their job was. Search everyone to make sure there aren't any infected inside, then post up on the roof in shifts to thin out any undead floods that came our way. Best case scenario: we kill the undead, and let Florida's harsh environment speed along their decay. Worst case: We'd still have a fair chance at survival for at least a year.

i dont think the zombies would decay faster in fl. i mean they might like it there. zombies are dead and decaying anyway. although we dont know for sure but they might survive better in fl.

Dmac

Reaction score
burn them. a molitov cocktail, or a garden sprayer and a zippo. plus a shotgun with double ott buckshot. fuck the machete and go for an ax. or just run them down with a truck like in zombiland. remember, always look in the back seat, wear your seatbelt and cardio, cardio, cardio.

Shulseee

Reaction score
i dont think the zombies would decay faster in fl. i mean they might like it there. zombies are dead and decaying anyway. although we dont know for sure but they might survive better in fl.

True. I was just going off of those biography shows about serial killers. I saw one where bodies would get dumped and the bacteria would have them fully skeletonized within a week. But zombies would obviously not fall into the same category as the regular dead. So with that in mind, Florida is definitely not the best option. Hmm...maybe somewhere cold? Zombies don't have blood pumping through them, or any way of keeping their body temperature up. So they'd probably freeze pretty fast. Or at least move even slower than usual.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
yeah i was thinking cold because in alot of zombie flicks whatever it is that caused the zombies cant survive the cold. Alaska here i come.

wartomods

Reaction score
I think the only real way to survive would be to sneak around with a melee weapon for months, into the wilderness and dead cities, and wait till the zombies eat themselves out. Gun fire would only attract zombies, and trust me ammo would run out faster than crack on pay day.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads