Your first time smoking weed....

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
My first time smoking was in a tree house. I coughed so hard i thought i was gonna puke. That was back when i was in highschool.

Weed does a great job calming me down. I have this really nasty anxiety issue where i can be really quiet and uncomfortable in social situations. Smoking a little weed calms me down and makes it easier to interact with people. I don't need much of it, just enough to make me sociable.
Of course i'll still smoke myself stupid on occasion but that's all in fun haha.

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
throughout high-school, i was pretty sober. i smoked cigarettes, but didn't care for booze or drugs. i was too stoked on skateboarding. i hit the joint once or twice to see what everyone was all hyped about, but didn't see much appeal; i was too busy listening to black flag and running around with spray-paint to spend money on grass. once i hit college, i started drinking regularly so i figured i might as well give weed another shot. i wish i hadn't been drunk the first time i got stoned, but im fulla regrets anyway. but yeah, i really eased my way into weed until it just became a part of my daily life. i've done and left plenty of drugs, but marijuana definitely pled its case and won out. the day i can walk into a 7/11 and buy a gram is the day i give up tobacco forever, and for those of you that know me, thats saying a great deal.

there are drugs i've picked up saying "i'll never do that shit again", drugs i've picked up saying "i see the appeal, once in a while" and drugs i've picked up saying "i could do this every day fer the rest of my life!" but the latter usually comes with addiction, and i've got enough problems with legal addictions as it is

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I barfed. Smoked on and off for a while, still barfed. Epic and last time I smoked was with my boss - I took over her bathroom and barfed, left in my clothes from the night before and in socks holding my shoes after barfing - jumped in my car and left. Never again. Course I cannot ride any freaking amusement park ride other than a merry-go-round or bumper car. Anything that spins me around, upside down, etc - I barf.

I sucketh at amusement parks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads