Younger than Jesus

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Just so you know hopping is not for everyone. And you might wanna start by filling out your profile and maybe giving a little better intro. Oh and don't forget to read the rules and search before posting any new threads.

roadphux

Reaction score
You sound like a cop or security guard for the forum...lol. Im sure I will get booted soon. A forum for discussion on free thinking and living yet its patrolled and people are mandated like its the judicial system. I cant even get a word in before being told what to do.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Wow, Thanks for being positive towards my interest in hopping and shitting on my intro. asshole.
I'm not an asshole but you have to look at your intro from our view.

You sound like a cop or security guard for the forum...lol. Im sure I will get booted soon. A forum for discussion on free thinking and living yet its patrolled and people are mandated like its the judicial system. I cant even get a word in before being told what to do.
well no one here is going to take you serious and help out when you start off with an intro like that and nothing else.
Oh and calling mods assholes and talking shit is definately a good way to get booted as you put it.
But no offence taken this time.

dont take it so personally
hes suggesting you provide more info so
people can get to know you better
and searching before posting keeps clutter down
exactly what she said. That and you said you wanna get into hopping. Well posting a halfway decent intro and filling out your profile is part of the rules if you ever wanna see or post in the trainhopping forum on this site.

Sorry to offend you if I did. Nothing against you personaly but if you look through others intros you will see the same kinda responces to almost all the short little intros that just say shit like I like beer and trains.

pigeon

Reaction score
Some people just crave to be the victim.

you can't see how irritating it would be to introduce yourself to total strangers and say you are interested in something and someone tells you "it's not for everyone" which just sounds like "it's probably not for you"? i think the kid has a right to be irritated that it's not "welcome to the site" instead it's rules, what they should do and doubt on whether or not something they want is right for them.

i'll be sure to keep an eye out for your awesome intro. i hope it has something about how you ass kiss mods in an attempt to separate yourself from your newbdom and all your newbie peers like myself... or just link them here. that should give anyone all the info they need to know about how funny you are and how you can't mind your own business ;)

roadphux

Reaction score
My apologies 614 Crust. Pigeon... you're amazing. Eviscerate... *shakes head with disappointment*. IM roadphux. Im a chef in Miami Beach at the moment. Im relocating to NYC in a couple weeks and do not know how long i will stay there. I want to travel around on trains for a bit. I have met a few travelers and i have wanted to travel like this for awhile. Ive been given the chance to hop a few times, but i have never been able to travel because of work. I want to ride coast to coast.

M

Monkeywrench

I am the last person on this site that is about to "kiss a mod's ass" but I don't see how 614's in the wrong here. It's not a "rule" (as far as I know), but we'd like it a lot if you wrote a little more about yourself than confirming the fact that you like beer, women and are interested in hopping trains. Cool. You have something with most of us.

...with that said, welcome to StP, dude... dudette?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads