Yello everybody!

Loaf

Reaction score
Me name is Marcel or, to the people of bristol,Squally ( a combo of where is waldo that squats)Tell me about it shit nickname.

Anyhow, i am always in constant motion have been for about a year now cause I am only a baby and all that jazz. I got scabbed knees and elbows and I always smell like a bonfire.

I am currently in charlotte,NC not sure fer how long or anything like that. I got deported from Europe, so I am visiting the parents temporarily.

Yeah, I did this basically to get some people together who ever need a travel partner of just want to meet up, and cause it "suggested" I do this. Also, I want to rendevous with some people interested in setting up some social centers, runnning workshops of various trades and ideas, feeding one another with yummy dumpster food, putting on movies you know the whole nine yards.

well, that is about all I can write in here.

Oh yeah I am 18, and I love long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, and cheap liqour(ideally burnetts or aristocrap)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads