Yeah man, Im new.

LeilaniRose

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
My names Leilani, Im new to this site. Ive been a homeless squater and traveling on and off since the age of thirteen. I stay in one place for a very short amount of time and get antsy if Im in one place for two long. I usually just meet people along the way. However, my friend told me about this site and I figured Id check it out. Ill be staying in Cocoa Beach, Florida and I plan on attempting to have a "normal" life for a bit. The beach makes it worth staying. But I do intend to make plans for future traveling. I dont really know what else to say here.

Peace out

Apples

Reaction score
Welcome. What's there to do in Cocoa Beach? I've been down whatever that big road is Florida A1A or something several times, and never thought to stop there.

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
Welcome. What's there to do in Cocoa Beach? I've been down whatever that big road is Florida A1A or something several times, and never thought to stop there.

The beach is really nice. passed through there a long time ago, it was alright. I was entirely too drunk and had no business being there though...

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
welcome~
i'll be in the bahamas....about 100 miles east of florida in the spring if you're ever in the area. i've spent time in sebastian, key west, and st.augustin (was born in north miami beach)....atho i have warrant there now so i avoid that state.
happy trails~ :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads