Wrong Way Eddie Ray 1970-2010

embryodb

Reaction score
Was browsing this site for the first time in a while and though I'm not sure how many forum members here knew Eddie, I thought I'd post in case anyone did know him and had stories to share or anything like that.

Eddie died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on March 8, 2010. His 40th birthday would have been coming up in May (the 15th).

l_96ac2d4f1afae01bc27d2b871c6d7d7e.jpg

embryodb

Reaction score
By the way, he had nothing to do with the "wrong way kids" that I've heard about but don't really know anything about...he'd been going by the name Wrongway for years...

B

beat_tramp

damn thats him.that sucks.i dont befriend just any ol' gutter punk but he had a downness and humility about him that i was quite compatable with.i think that picture was taken in Thompkins Square Park too.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
It's a real fuckin shame that it resorts to that for some people, but lit is a selfish act. On the other hand when shit gets bad, it does get bad and I think that most of us have been on that road whether we've tried or thought and I still wish him to Rest In Peace my doodie, I'll spill a few for ya.
Trees

Reaction score
damn. i didnt recognize eddy until i went through they myspace pictures. i met him in philly when i was about 14 and saw him around there on and off for the next few years. i remember the day i met him was after a show at halfway and i was all haggard and he walked up to us, introduced himself and then bought us all sandwiches and juice because his food stamps had just turned on. RIP.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads