Worst State to Hitch Through?

LouDog

Reaction score
haha Whats throazine have to do with this thread. Its a drug used for schizophrenia

Probably making a reference to the thorazine shuffle across a state lol

nahhhdoggg

Reaction score
So my experiences in long distance hitching with strangers isnt that long yet (but my how thats rapidly changing). Either or ive been told kansas is one of the hardest places to get through and its almost worth going north to nebraska. Any input advice stories or side effects are welcome. I think this should be a good thread to add to the bunch.

kansas is not only hard to get through via hitch hiking but it's hard to get through via car in general. i swore i would walk to a different state rather than ever set foot in kansas again after my experience going through it!! the place is pretty baron and not much to see. not my favorite place to travel in or through. actually maybe my least favorite state

daveycrockett

Reaction score
KC to KC is a ok scene if you're there. Not much thru elsewhere west. Cool people. Depends on which way you are traveling, coming from, didn't understand your question. Utah Nevada Cali Texas OK. Ya know east coast hitchin and west coast hitchin are different same as every road. I've walked every interstate from 90 to 10 to 1 to 1 west east. Ton a stories none that may apply to you and your situation but throw enough shit out there something ll stick. You'll be fine. Woah

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads