words/names that inexplicable disgust or delight u.

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
sometimes when im sad or in the middle of a situation ill say the name "mark burk" its a delight to say really fast. On the other hand the name Shubert makes me feel like ive gotten hit in the face with cold sewage..theres other words names but not that i can think of right now

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
poop....and i can see why u hate pussy..it sounds so sloppy and wet..thats why i like pussy
poop is kinda gross..i dont find shit all that gross though
the word reaming sounds like dry penitration which isint fun for any party involved
"vacuming makes me think of abortions '
Hoovering makes me think of blow jobes

Reactions: dharma bum

Unslap

Reaction score
Dislike: The names Logan and Megan. Remind me of throwing up. Asshole (i still say it).

Like: psilocybin, drackpot, coax

Reactions: whaleofashrimp
K

Kim Chee

keep it going... some of my favorite words have been mentioned here already.

I cringe when I hear "homebum" though.:)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcneKJyJP7vdFCgdioxYaX3oIwKDPMf2N4K6Ed63rzH1d7J0X3.png

dprogram

Reaction score
I like "twitterpated" from Thumper in Bambi and I have no clue why. I also like fantablulous. I hate most hip hop slang words and all redneck speak except for ya'll.

Reactions: Heron

ipoPua

Reaction score
pulchritudinous. means ugly
inguinal. related to the groin.
paraprosdokian, defies expectation
extratemporal, beyond time
verisimilitude-truthliness
and lots and lots of nonsense talk. i<3stupidnoises

Milque Toast

Reaction score
Website
milquet.blogspot.com
Some words I enjoy: Chock-full, heathen, detrimental, vital, definitive, juxtapose, thief, thievery, upchuck, toast, sedate, gorilla, sarsaparilla, nicotine, dextromethorphan, agility, finesse, year, green, greed, jump, exam.

Words I hate: Hmmm... That's a hard one. I'm a man of many words, and I find it hard to hate them. If I do it's more about the person saying them or the way they are saying them.

Reactions: whaleofashrimp

porky

Reaction score
Humanity... thats a word I hate as I hate for what it stands.. not that I hate a lot, in fact dislike maybe a better way of putting it or even irritation.... I AM IRRITATED BY HUMANITY!!!!!

Reactions: ipoPua
M

Mouse

words I love, together, are "Self-Defecating" instead of self-deprecating. Say it in a sentence and don't skip a beat an most people won't even notice you didn't say the correct phrase because it still means the same thing, only funnier.

words I hate - can't think of any right now.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads