Wilderness Squatting : I Really Need A Little Advice :)

F

FnlyFree

when i joined this group i read teh description that said "
For anybody looking to break away from civilization and learn what the earth provides. Shelters, food, water and whatever else." Well it just so happens to be that im 18 i have a husband and a two year old we kno that we want a family but going to college and working full time jobs isnt working. As a result we are planning on selling everything we've worked for and pursuing what so many others have. This life is not for us we want to explore we want the adventure unfortunately we are in montana we have a car and some money saved up but we want to break away, we are heading to utah then haopefully anywhere surrounding. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we could stay we are helpful and willing to pitch in, willing to help in anyway we can just want a live more peaceful more meaningful. Any help will be appriciated thank you!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads