Why we can not have an anarchist society

huffinggasbycAndlelight

Just a boy with a thick layer of crust
Reaction score
So I see all the anarchist pining for an anarchist society. Bad news we won't see it in our life times nor w8ll our,their children etc... Human DNA is still encoded with scarcity and survival mind set from 100s of thousands of years of evolution. We, as an entire species need to evolve. Those running things know this. That is why things are the way they are. Do you really think we couldn't just feed everyone now for no human labor needed. Jacques Fresco( I think that's his name) from the Venus project was right about nearly everything yet I rarely hear his name mentioned, may he rest in peace. This focus on individualism is killing everything and everyone. As far as government goes elections can work if they are binary. I also hate sounding like a right wing lunatic but absolutely nothing is gonna change w/o bloodshed. Who'd more prepared? Are their any anarchist militias? Luckily what the left has they don't is powerful minds. Anarchist need to come together. Right now, to my occipital lobe it seems anarchy is now just a fashion statement.Anarchy is order out of chaos. So order up. Are there any conferences on how to move forward. Sure everyone that shows up will be on the fringe watch list. There's ways around thst tho
I've had an FBI file since 19 everytime I get arrested says FBI file updated. Shitbot get off the pot. Not trying to be rude or condescending I don't want to offend anyone and I honestly abhor violence but there's a breaking point and I feel in the air. It's coming. What do you do....what do you do.

Attachments

• UNITE AND.png
    UNITE AND.png
    3 MB · Views: 17

Student of the Dhamma 🧠🧘☸️
Reaction score
In my view trying to deconstruct and tople existing systems is less anarchy and more accelerationism and/or straight up chaos and war

If you believe no change can happen without bloodshed and death, I think history has more than enough examples of the contrary, and how limited this view really is

Love is the answer, not hate
hate just breeds more hate, and radicalizes people (an eye for an eye and we all go blind)

You can always explore anarchist ways of living, why try to force another system to fail? Just move out of the way. There are anarchist societies, they're called intentional communities/ecovillages that have shared anarchist values, thats what anarchy is all about in the end isnt it

That's just my view and my logic, not saying its right, but I do believe it minimizes harm to yourself and others

Tremor

Banjolele Strummer
Reaction score
We're sentient. As such, a human being's nature is what they want it to be. We have instincts, we have blind spots, we have known patterns, but at the end of the day these are all things we can overcome. With tools, schools of thought, meditation, psyche meds, etc. Getting people to break the cycle and build a new world. Our biggest enemy is creature comforts and depressive nihilism. Most people know the system is fucked up. Most people want something to change. It's about convincing them that it can happen and giving them the tools to make it happen.

As for "in our lifetime," a quick look at history shows that a revolution can happen in a split second. There's really no telling what will kick it off. The only thing we can be certain of is that if we're not prepared to seize that opportunity, fascists will. So it's our job to be ever vigilant and ready to spring into action when that moment comes. There is no telling when or where. Hindsight is 20/20, so it's easy to say "oh, of course X, Y, and Z happened so this was inevitable" but for the people living through it, it came on out of nowhere. Look at how many governments have toppled just within the last 40 years. America is very, very close to its end that for damn certain. Britain is already in its death spiral. You never know if they'll right course or crash and burn. That anarchist society could be centuries away or just a few years of upheaval. Nobody knows the future but we can prepare for the one we want.

Reactions: NamelessExistence

sevedemanos

Reaction score
the same frameworks would ultimately manifest in an “anarchy”. a hierarchy would develop. thats just human nature. only differences: no development of technology, and there would be no paperwork to differentiate a cop defending the peace from some loose cannon vigilante. and there would never be peace

anarchists are comical. angry underdeveloped post-adolescents

in the abscence of strong cultural nuances and community people need government. period. itd be a bloodbath otherwise. just look at ms13 etc.. that is what true anarchy looks like. and they achieved that WITH a government. they own so much property in america now they dont even need to be violent anymore.. theyre this ll close to investing in the stock market, and odds are they already have their hands in it

meanwhile look at “anarchists”. nothing but lazy snobby punks that came from rich privileged families making a fashion statement out of poverty and they cant even organize theyre that snobby

Last edited:

Tremor

Banjolele Strummer
Reaction score
Like I wrote before, there really isn't a such as "human nature." It's just a way of justifying the status quo. Just a quick look at all the bullshit claims people have heaped on women is enough to disprove it. "Women can't do X, Y, and Z cus nature." Or how it's used to justify racism. We're not mindless animals. People change and grow, cultures change or regress, people's views differ even within the same sects. It's just tiring to hear it over and over when it's never been a good excuse for anything.

Alien Gold

Reaction score
So I see all the anarchist pining for an anarchist society. Bad news we won't see it in our life times nor w8ll our,their children etc... Human DNA is still encoded with scarcity and survival mind set from 100s of thousands of years of evolution. We, as an entire species need to evolve. Those running things know this. That is why things are the way they are. Do you really think we couldn't just feed everyone now for no human labor needed. Jacques Fresco( I think that's his name) from the Venus project was right about nearly everything yet I rarely hear his name mentioned, may he rest in peace. This focus on individualism is killing everything and everyone. As far as government goes elections can work if they are binary. I also hate sounding like a right wing lunatic but absolutely nothing is gonna change w/o bloodshed. Who'd more prepared? Are their any anarchist militias? Luckily what the left has they don't is powerful minds. Anarchist need to come together. Right now, to my occipital lobe it seems anarchy is now just a fashion statement.Anarchy is order out of chaos. So order up. Are there any conferences on how to move forward. Sure everyone that shows up will be on the fringe watch list. There's ways around thst tho
I've had an FBI file since 19 everytime I get arrested says FBI file updated. Shitbot get off the pot. Not trying to be rude or condescending I don't want to offend anyone and I honestly abhor violence but there's a breaking point and I feel in the air. It's coming. What do you do....what do you do.

I believe that humans are resilient like cockroaches, and we will keep infesting this earth until the end of it all.
Ultimately we will be the cause of our own destruction although it may be far into the future. And I am also sore that we are headed towards ww3, it sure seems that way

Reaction score
We're sentient. As such, a human being's nature is what they want it to be. We have instincts, we have blind spots, we have known patterns, but at the end of the day these are all things we can overcome. With tools, schools of thought, meditation, psyche meds, etc. Getting people to break the cycle and build a new world. Our biggest enemy is creature comforts and depressive nihilism. Most people know the system is fucked up. Most people want something to change. It's about convincing them that it can happen and giving them the tools to make it happen.

As for "in our lifetime," a quick look at history shows that a revolution can happen in a split second. There's really no telling what will kick it off. The only thing we can be certain of is that if we're not prepared to seize that opportunity, fascists will. So it's our job to be ever vigilant and ready to spring into action when that moment comes. There is no telling when or where. Hindsight is 20/20, so it's easy to say "oh, of course X, Y, and Z happened so this was inevitable" but for the people living through it, it came on out of nowhere. Look at how many governments have toppled just within the last 40 years. America is very, very close to its end that for damn certain. Britain is already in its death spiral. You never know if they'll right course or crash and burn. That anarchist society could be centuries away or just a few years of upheaval. Nobody knows the future but we can prepare for the one we want.

yes. isnt it weird that people mouth desire for honesty, openness, and authenticity yet those same people insist that everyone wear masks?

act fake af!!! if u cry scream yell, lust, or are angry we'll call the cops

and if u have to piss, sleep, or shit we'll call the cops

if youre naked we'll call the cops

etc etc etc

you can be a racist, pedophile, rapist, serial killer, gay, straight, fascist, terrorist or commie as long as you dont tell anyone.

huffinggasbycAndlelight

Just a boy with a thick layer of crust
Reaction score
I believe that humans are resilient like cockroaches, and we will keep infesting this earth until the end of it all.
Ultimately we will be the cause of our own destruction although it may be far into the future. And I am also sore that we are headed towards ww3, it sure seems that way

I think civil war is on the horizon, unfortunately also a world war. I think multiple countries especially America we be fighting with-in as well as with-out.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads