where would you go if money was no object?

dolittle

Reaction score
Rattlesnake derby in Mangun Oklahoma.
But really, Dude. I've driven from one side of this country to the other, top to bottom. For festivals, follow the highway & read the billboards. There is ALWAYS a festival going on somewhere.
For cool stuff, stick to the backroads. It amazes me what folks will stick way out in the boonies. Seems like every 3 small town has some sort of odd attraction.

scatwomb

Reaction score
The corn palace was the stupidest thing I ever seen and I stay away from tourist traps when I'm hitchhicking spent a week trying to get out of Wall,SD (tourist trap) eventually it was the sheriff that gave me a ride to the truck stop down the road.

Yeah, it's probably one of the worst places I've been to. Which, actually, it'd be interested to talk to people who live/work there because it's such a horrible place.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
My goal has always been to travel as many countries as I can, so its a pretty tough question, but Norway and Mongolia are pretty high on my list!

todd

Reaction score
austrialia. then maybe lithuainia

E

etpyh

It's US only guys. I haven't been in the US myself, except for one time when I was too young too remember, so I would stick with some classics like Yosemite, Grand Canyon etc.. Best scenario would be to just ride around on a motorcycle.

todd

Reaction score
Ahhh usa only.. upstate Maine. I've always wanted to see that rain forest in Washington. and defiantly end up in Alaska.

Reactions: Mankini

ChezaRose

Reaction score
Website
www.chezarose.com
Probably Iceland. I am fascinated by Icelandic elves and would hate to go my entire life without spending a couple months in the woodlands there.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Probably Iceland. I am fascinated by Icelandic elves and would hate to go my entire life without spending a couple months in the woodlands there.

when you fly in on icelandic air they pipe in on the PA: "Survey data says 40% of us believe in elves!!"

Love that country.

Reactions: ChezaRose

ChezaRose

Reaction score
Website
www.chezarose.com
when you fly in on icelandic air they pipe in on the PA: "Survey data says 40% of us believe in elves!!"

Love that country.

That makes me want it so much more, ugh all the little magickal people. I bet they love sparkly dots, do they love sparkly dots?

ChezaRose

Reaction score
Website
www.chezarose.com
you darn skippy they do. sexiest language ive ever heard in my life. try their birch liqueur.

I finally found a home...

Mustbenice

Reaction score
Definitely space would be at the top of my list but since that isn't too realistic yet, probably Thailand for a full moon festival.
Drinking is currently illigal there. kinda defeats the purpose of going to that festival right now.

Personally, id go to japan. Ive heard it is very expensive to go there. Japan is also fucking awesome. What better place to go if money was no issue!

Renegade

Reaction score
I would build me a rocket ship and go to the moon.. the first mutha fuka to squat moon..how awesome would that be!! Ahh a guy can dream right?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads