Where to go this Spring?

Meek1

Reaction score
Since I just turned 18 I feel that the time is right and that once the spring rolls around and the weather gets warmer I plan to leave the security and monotony of Northern Jersey Suburbia and travel through Train hopping/Hitching. I have no idea where to go though. West coast perhaps? South? Suggestions?:sos:

Ithyphallic

Reaction score
West coast bro! Send me a message and we'll chill out! If you've got your passport head up to the sunshine coast in south BC! Best weed you can toke and tons of chill folks.

Meek1

Reaction score
West coast bro! Send me a message and we'll chill out! If you've got your passport head up to the sunshine coast in south BC! Best weed you can toke and tons of chill folks.

Hahaha sounds cool bro. I was definitely thinking about train hopping to the west coast because I haven't seen much of it. I was thinking either Cali or Oregon. It would definitely be an added bonus to have another person to travel with and I also need someone who knows the trains since this trip is gonna mark the beginning of my traveling.

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
I'm thinking about Boston. I need to go to Chicago also though, and then who knows. I try not to plan though.... just guessing.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads