where can i smoke weed all day in oregon/portland? | Squat the Planet

where can i smoke weed all day in oregon/portland?

Pained

Reaction score
Does anyone know a chill place in Oregon/Portland to smoke a bunch of weed all day at? Particularly were tramps go etc...im homeless now and want to meet friends/road dogs out there. I’m about buying drugs, hotels, and alcohol to what I have left runs out... I’m just all about fuck it right now but trying to stay calm and make moves to support overall general happiness being free if that makes any sense.. currently at Seattle airport just deciding where to go.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
please put a little more effort into your thread titles. a title of '?' is not going to make anyone read your thread. i've edited your title to be about the content of your question; generally in the future you should try and do the same.

also, you posted in the wrong area. moved to united states.

Pained

Reaction score
No..? But shid.. I wish I was a “cop” I’d probably have a better life... I guess your sense is “ to good to be true”.. Maybe I shouldn’t put my slef out there like this.. btw I just have credit cards.. and it’s delinquency.

Rhubarb Dwyer

Fragrant Vagrant
Banned
Reaction score
No..? But shid.. I wish I was a “cop” I’d probably have a better life... I guess your sense is “ to good to be true”.. Maybe I shouldn’t put my slef out there like this.. btw I just have credit cards.. and it’s delinquency.
@Pained
Hope you're going to be okay. You're clearly confused about what this place is about.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but...
How you gonna roll into a community of (mostly) anarchists and say, "I wish I was a cop"???!!?
If you're in PDX, PM me. I'm happy to meet up and figure out how to help you, if you need it. Cheers.

Pained

Reaction score
I don’t actually wish to be a cop..and I apologize to you and to who ever for mentioning some statement on a forum I’m not quite as familiar with with what to exactly say all the time..and I’m not out here applying and going out of my way to apply to be one.. my point was if I was a “cop” Which I was questioned of to begin with. i’d just have a better life as of now overall in general..any occupation if that..Exclude why you might hate cops or what they are known for... I was only trying to get across as not being a “cop” and if I was one I’d be better off in a sense of surviving.. money...etc whatever... I should of said firefighter but I wasn’t accused of that... once again I apologize to the community and I thank you.

caffine addict

Reaction score
Does anyone know a chill place in Oregon/Portland to smoke a bunch of weed all day at? Particularly were tramps go etc...im homeless now and want to meet friends/road dogs out there. I’m about buying drugs, hotels, and alcohol to what I have left runs out... I’m just all about fuck it right now but trying to stay calm and make moves to support overall general happiness being free if that makes any sense.. currently at Seattle airport just deciding where to go.
The best place to smoke weed all day is the woods, not outside of town, i mean by full on country side. But be careful of the wild life fyi

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads