When you see this in an old friend's house | Squat the Planet

When you see this in an old friend's house

ScumRag

me, hellarity, oak, ca. about 2006
Reaction score
And oh god, you're queer, they know you're queer (& it just so happens that they casually mention how good of a job tRump is doing....)

This is kinda like domestic terrorism right??? Haha

Attachments

• 20180808_150513.jpg
    20180808_150513.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 410

Jerrell

Reaction score
The NRA has been a joke for a long time. But yeah, run.

Reactions: Benji91 and ScumRag

Jerrell

Reaction score
That's the second random negative mark I've received in the past 2-3 weeks...on noncontroversial normal banter.
The other one was on my post about starting an all veteran collective in Detroit from months ago.
Stupid noobs. LOL

Reactions: peacefulmonokai

ScumRag

Reaction score
seems like you got a pretty black and white point of view. making blasé judgements like that is prejudice and hypocritical. because frankly I think liberals are just as fascist as conservatives.

You again.... Oh Groucho-Deluxe.
I'm not starting an argument here cuz there is none.

I'm not feeding into the drama but have a nice day though.

ScumRag

Reaction score
She. It's her boyfriend's house, NRA decals, etc. I wouldn't imagine ending a 25 year relationship over a shitty president - one i neither voted for nor approve.

She made it clear that she doesn't approve (once the boyfriend was out of hearing range) still I digress; you have a valid point.

Skit

Reaction score
I love how the newbies to the site mark stories shitty when they have little to no contributions themselves.

You haven't even been here for a year, bruv. While I agree that most Marines and Trump supporters are people I would generally not choose to spend my time around, that's no reason to discount them completely. If you don't like being judged, then don't judge other people.

ScumRag

Reaction score
You haven't even been here for a year, bruv. While I agree that most Marines and Trump supporters are people I would generally not choose to spend my time around, that's no reason to discount them completely. If you don't like being judged, then don't judge other people.

I'd suggest the same to you....

ScumRag

Reaction score
Okay, so as it stands, everyone that's responded to the orig post (which was meant to be funny- my apologies that wasnt...) Seems to be comparing my personal politics to liberalism & possibly being somewhat of a Democrat which I am neither... I just don't like the theory of violence being promoted.

That's my problem with the NRA.

thanks tho for all the negativity. I'll continue to donate my cash to the site as well cuz I really do believe in the longterm interests of it (legit) rather than being shit on cuz I'm also a "newbie", like we all once were, bruv.

FenrirFox

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Gun Owners of America is better. "Shit on because I'm a newbie." No, someone pointed out that you are comparitively new to them after you called people "newbies."

ScumRag

Reaction score
Gun Owners of America is better. "Shit on because I'm a newbie." No, someone pointed out that you are comparitively new to them after you called people "newbies."

I'm done with this conversation. You are missing the point. and you clearly don't understand what it means to be queer around a trump supporter, thanks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads