Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
And oh god, you're queer, they know you're queer (& it just so happens that they casually mention how good of a job tRump is doing....)

This is kinda like domestic terrorism right??? Haha

Attachments

zim

Lurker Admin
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Slab City
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Run.

OP
OP
ScumRag

ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
I love how the newbies to the site mark stories shitty when they have little to no contributions themselves.

Jerrell

Wanderer
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Slabs
Website
jerrellofearth.wordpress.com
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
That's the second random negative mark I've received in the past 2-3 weeks...on noncontroversial normal banter.
The other one was on my post about starting an all veteran collective in Detroit from months ago.
Stupid noobs. LOL

Juan Derlust

Formerly 'palmazon'
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Limbo
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
for it is written, by their shitpiles ye shall know them...

Desperado Deluxe

Formerly 'Gaucho Deluxe'
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
51-59 W Nevada Pl, Denver, CO 80209, USA
Reactions
95% 1% 5%
seems like you got a pretty black and white point of view. making blasé judgements like that is prejudice and hypocritical. because frankly I think liberals are just as fascist as conservatives.

OP
OP
ScumRag

ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
seems like you got a pretty black and white point of view. making blasé judgements like that is prejudice and hypocritical. because frankly I think liberals are just as fascist as conservatives.
You again.... Oh Groucho-Deluxe.
I'm not starting an argument here cuz there is none.

I'm not feeding into the drama but have a nice day though.

Desperado Deluxe

Formerly 'Gaucho Deluxe'
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
51-59 W Nevada Pl, Denver, CO 80209, USA
Reactions
95% 1% 5%
You again.... Oh Groucho-Deluxe.
I'm not starting an argument here cuz there is none.

I'm not feeding into the drama but have a nice day though.
well he's your friend and he knows your queer and doesn't care right? well he musnt be all that bad. right?

OP
OP
ScumRag

ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
She. It's her boyfriend's house, NRA decals, etc. I wouldn't imagine ending a 25 year relationship over a shitty president - one i neither voted for nor approve.

She made it clear that she doesn't approve (once the boyfriend was out of hearing range) still I digress; you have a valid point.

Juan Derlust

Formerly 'palmazon'
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Limbo
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
When someone displays a decal/bumpersticker/what-have-you, they've BOUGHT IN to whatever it is they're espousing - liberals & neocons alike; they're generally not open to opposing or differing viewpoints. That brand or trademark is an indicator to everyone which horse they're betting on. Don't bother confusing them with facts - their mind's made up...

Juan Derlust

Formerly 'palmazon'
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Limbo
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
@palmazon you just perfectly described almost every liberal I have met
I've met many on both sides that fit the description - folks for whom belonging is paramount to intellectual honesty

Skit

Rambler
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Colorado Springs, United States
Reactions
93% 1% 6%
I love how the newbies to the site mark stories shitty when they have little to no contributions themselves.
You haven't even been here for a year, bruv. While I agree that most Marines and Trump supporters are people I would generally not choose to spend my time around, that's no reason to discount them completely. If you don't like being judged, then don't judge other people.

roughdraft

Vagabond
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Qosqo, Peru
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
is NRA anti-queer?

OP
OP
ScumRag

ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
You haven't even been here for a year, bruv. While I agree that most Marines and Trump supporters are people I would generally not choose to spend my time around, that's no reason to discount them completely. If you don't like being judged, then don't judge other people.

I'd suggest the same to you....

OP
OP
ScumRag

ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
Okay, so as it stands, everyone that's responded to the orig post (which was meant to be funny- my apologies that wasnt...) Seems to be comparing my personal politics to liberalism & possibly being somewhat of a Democrat which I am neither... I just don't like the theory of violence being promoted.

That's my problem with the NRA.

thanks tho for all the negativity. I'll continue to donate my cash to the site as well cuz I really do believe in the longterm interests of it (legit) rather than being shit on cuz I'm also a "newbie", like we all once were, bruv.

Juan Derlust

Formerly 'palmazon'
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Limbo
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Ignore the pettifoggery - keep it up!!! Let 'em nail their coffin to the fortress of cards they've erected. Most folks would rather talk shit than consider another viewpoint anyway...

FenrirFox

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
California
Reactions
34% 8% 58%
Gun Owners of America is better. "Shit on because I'm a newbie." No, someone pointed out that you are comparitively new to them after you called people "newbies."