When the Revolution Comes, I want...

G

Grace

A barrel of sunflower seeds, my Gathering of the Vibes knife, a crowbar and a copy of The Survival Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse. Because look around you. It's upon us.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Grace wrote:
A barrel of sunflower seeds, my Gathering of the Vibes knife, a crowbar and a copy of The Survival Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse. Because look around you. It's upon us.

That book is alright, though the author is a bit too enamored with the samurai sword and the monks spade. Me, I want to avoid dying during the whole thing, revolution, rapture, zombocalypse, elections, whatever.

G

Grace

I agree with you finn, about the samurai sword obsession. For me, it's all about the machete. But I wouldn't actually bring that book, because it would be useless. The mention was for comedic value. In truth I wouldn't bring sunflower seeds either. I'd bring candy.

skunkpit

Reaction score
my brother here readin this with me says

When the recolution comes he would want rosie odonnell coming out of giant cake.

bananathrash

Reaction score
interceptor.jpg

Dillinger

Reaction score
pair of boots(with or without shoelaces), a needle(like sewing needle), ducttape, a big book on big words so i can talk real loud as if i went to college, and a guide on how to Mcguiver your way around life.

lemme see.... a shovel, a pack of rabid rats at my bidding,a pointy poking stick, 100 pnds of potatoes (food and booze). and a gorrila.... i really have way to much time on my hands........ space bag to the rescue!!!!!!!!!

farmer john

Reaction score
Widerstand said:
I would want a really good list of quotes and catch phrases to say. Such as "Im here to kickass and chew bubble gum and im all out of gum"

ahhh its duke nukem :soldier::mummy::zombie:

hes got balls of steel

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads