When the Revolution Comes, I want...

F

frankie b sick

While at a Tree Sit here in Victoria the other day, some people were making a list of useful things to have at hand when the revolution comes. I thought it was a good idea and would be neat to start a list on here.
Just post anything you feel would be useful for the revolution, and we'll hopefully all get some new, rad ideas.

peace

skunkpit

Reaction score
TBone wrote:
50 lbs of beer yeast, hop seeds, 100 lbs of wheat, and two empty kegs.

that sounds bout right

for me though

-10 yards of hemp canvas and at least 2000 live hemp seeds
-a knife and stuff to sharpen it
-home made water distiller

probably some more crap for luxury i suppose

Reactions: Mankini
C

CaseyCatastrophe

Widerstand wrote:
I would want a really good list of quotes and catch phrases to say. Such as "Im here to kickass and chew bubble gum and im all out of gum"

:woohoo: You really kill me sometimes!

C

CaseyCatastrophe

Widerstand wrote:
CaseyCatastrophe wrote:
[b]Widerstand wrote:[/b] [quote:62e...uote] :woohoo: You really kill me sometimes!

You get major karma points if you can tell me what movie that is from.[/quote:62estx6a]

They Live.

I'm not gonna lie. I looked it up on imdb. :blush:

But you should still give me karma for it because A: I'm putting it on my netflix list as that plotline sounds goddamn awesome and B: some asshole thought it would be cute to decrease my karma five times. They still haven't fessed up, might I add. I'll bet they're terrified of my devastatingly offensive rhetoric and lighting fast retorts. B)

F

friar tuck

The alleged revolution has been cancelled due to the populace having turned to x-box, Wii, televisions and chat rooms as a means of expressing their innate discontent. You might say cancelled due to lack of interest.

F

frankie b sick

a neuclear reactor, money, and the imf

i kid

the iodine tabs are good id say a knife sharpener we can make our own knives and...

trust me, money will not be important when the revolution comes.

Post edited by: frankie b sick, at: 2007/06/26 04:44

S

Sloth

a remote forested location in Canada
a lathe to make a gun
amo
my two buddies and wolf/husky for back up/company
and a field of pot

blackmatter, what use will money be?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads