whats your favorite creature..? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

whats your favorite creature..?

shitbagdanny

Reaction score
as far as bigfoot goes, when i lived im humboldt there was a bigfoot gas station about 1/10th of a mile away. i can only figure that dude owned it.

as far as the thread is concerned, hyenas.

if only they could outrun the lions...

nevermind.

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
as far as bigfoot goes, when i lived im humboldt there was a bigfoot gas station about 1/10th of a mile away. i can only figure that dude owned it.

as far as the thread is concerned, hyenas.

if only they could outrun the lions...

nevermind.
north cali red woods area?

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
Whales make the ocean salty. Eek.

yes. you're absolutely right! whales DO make the salt in the oceans:). isn't that AWESOME!?!?!?!?!

okay i'm a little drunk and hopefully offended you. you should really look up some things behind the whale's and dolphin's intelligence. it's almost human-like. i'm not a fucking hippy or anything, but i've read a lot about it and it's pretty fucking interesting.

...it's the whales that make the ocean salty.

shitbagdanny

Reaction score
north cali red woods area?

mckinlyville, one town north of arcata, but that was early last year when i was there. the gas station is on central and murray lol

dharma bum

Reaction score
apparently, whales often cum periodically during the day and night. there is such a high population of whales in the seas that their semen alone, makes the oceans salty. TRUE STORY! I READ IT ON THE INTERNET!!!

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
mckinlyville, one town north of arcata, but that was early last year when i was there. the gas station is on central and murray lol
thats cool dude, i went to cali in 07 along the eel river but only went as far as eureka, the red woods are awesome though if there is bigfeet they are living in those massive trees.

dharma bum

Reaction score
sharks are dumb.

compare the amount of brain-power each of them uses. teeth don't mean shit unless it comes down to survival, and i've heard of killer whales tearing sharks up!

as far as awesomeness... the whale has to win it. uses more or their brain than humans or any other mammals do.
fuck i wish i could sleep.

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
Yea sperm is gross, so whales aren't too appealing to me.
Sharks, on the other hand, are fantastic.
"Frickin sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their frickin heads"
when i was younger i saw jaws, it gave me nightmares for years, i had this reoccurring dream about me sitting in school and then the floor turned into water and sharks started eating my classmates. Every time it would be my turn to get chomped on i would wake up freaking out all cold sweats and whatnot. now sharks dont bother me but back then oooooooooh boy.

dharma bum

Reaction score
Insomnia is a bitch. Thank goodness for the internet.
Has anyone considered the awesomeness of pelicans? They can hoard food pretty awesomely.

fuck insomnia... and no. i haven't even thought about pelicans. how do they store their food? like a hamster or squirrel?

KatAttack

Reaction score
Website
takeoldmakenew.wordpress.com
they have the pouch thing in their beaks. can fit a bunch of fish.
ever see Finding Nemo? nigel the pelican put dory and marlin in his mouth when the seagulls started to attack.
probably the weirdest example.

Reactions: Cristian

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
snow lepard. that mofo can take out dinner at a 45 degree slope while running.
ard_running_through_snow_with_rocks_behind_1291341.jpg

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I like wookies, humanimaliens, centaurs and chupacabras the most. I also really like bats wolverines any wild dog and any birds of prey. Cavemen are pretty cool too I guess.....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads