What's in your bathroom bag?

D

Deleted member 20

I meant the process! The flashlight was working but its hard to get Texas Rednecks to slow down in their huge lifted pick up trucks with plumes of black diesel smoke spewing out of the custom exhausts. They are probably dreaming of Jason Aldean & their own personal plastic penis back home.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: DonnyDerelict

Art101

Reaction score
the mission in Boise some dude was renting out a Hustler for candy bars till he busted with it and kicked out.Hes the next Donald Trump of whack mags and candy.

Art101

Reaction score
I swear if someone could corner the market in a shelter you could live high on the hog but I really wouldnt want to be handling the rental property so to speak
I have a ton of funny mission stories from the comical to the wtf.

J

Johnny P

Let's see...I don't carry much in the form of toiletries but I usually have:

Toothbrush & toothpaste
Toilet paper
Hand sanitizer (sometimes)
Small first aid kit
Toenail clippers

I think that's it..I'm pretty minimal..

I have Ziplock bag that i keep all things in

Toothpaste and collapsible toothbrush
Q-tips bout 30
clippers
baby wipes- bout 80 for a buck at the dollar store
tums
trial size deodorant
pain meds
nyquil-dayquil gelcaps bout 8 each
TP
razor with like 6 extra cartridges 4 blades
shaving oil little container
bout the size of a murine bottle
most of the stuff i keep is trial size so it's not bulky or heavy

(no first aid kit, real men rub dirt on cuts and walk it off ) :)

DonnyDerelict

Reaction score
I'm sort of a gram counter, but I'm always wanting to bring stuff like my hammock, towel, etc. The more I think of it, I think I'd probably benefit more from just drying off with a sock or somethin. Hah

D

Deleted member 2626

Yes a good add on. I never gave a shit about any of that but recently purchased a little. Travel one and i have a bigger bottle to refill the little

Art101

Reaction score
I like the aspect of laying the towel across my shoulders for a little more padding up there and also works good for a cover along with a hat i/e back of the neck and such.

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Word! All good stuff. I wish I could afford a razor handle right now. I found 10 packs at a dollar store for $1 apiece, but I know you can get em even cheaper online. Still pumped on safety razors, though. What kind do you use?
I'm glad you're interested. I've accumulated a lot of different makes and models over the years and recently sold most of them in order to buy a couple more pricier ones. I'd have to say the greatest one and my personal go-to is the Merkur 37C made in Germany.
displayimage.php?imageid=15518.jpg

As you can see the head is at a diagonal angle. It twists the blade so it cuts hairs with almost no effort and requires less passes. Since before the birth of the safety razor it was known that a diagonal cut was more effective than an straight cut. From cutting bread to cutting heads. The diagonal cut is what gave the guillotine its effectiveness.

If you have like $10 to spare, I have a non-slant that's the perfect entry-level razor I can send you with a bunch of blades man. PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• displayimage.php?imageid=15518.jpg
    displayimage.php?imageid=15518.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 221

wombatt

Reaction score
Website
nogodsnomasterz.tumblr.com
as far as with my actual hygene stuff I keep it seperate from my first aid because my kit is not the smallest but anywho.
dr bronners
toothbrush I shortened with a file to fit in the bag
hand sanatizer
toilet paper tab things (its like a buck for 12 of them) or wet wipes
currentlly carrying some extra toothpaste (chocolate mint flavored) because they had it at the food shelf and it was travel sized
also baking soda in a little ziplock bag

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads