What's going on for 2019 Halloween where you're at? | Squat the Planet

What's going on for 2019 Halloween where you're at?

Daisy

Reaction score
Not sure what I'm doing personally, might go down to Nola or something where I'm at. Or nothing ::sour::. Either way I'd like to hear some of your plans and favorite places. It is that festive satanic time of year again.

• Love It
Reactions: EphemeralStick

FuckinBum

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
me, personally, have no plans whatsoever. prolly getting drunk and telling little kids to get off the lawn i dont have.

but knowing my area, there will be a spike in drug-n-alcohol use and an unusual amount of man-on-man sodomy, even for here.

the tweekers will know the shadow people by the end of halloween, i can guarantee that.

EDIT: @EphemeralStick is already got a head start, with 1,666 posts! sail hatin!

• Haha
Reactions: roughdraft

Groundscore

Reaction score
probably gonna pull out the headlamp and go creepin for groundscores between the hours of 3 and 6am

That is exactly my plan! Would be even better if it fell on a Friday or Saturday, then again those are always good times to search for dropped stuff around the bars and such.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Unfortunately I'll be playing with the ghosts on the third floor and down in the basement at work on 3rd shift! Something about that 3rd floor no one likes to go to. It's an empty office space. But employees have reported some weird stuff up there and you always have that feeling something
is watching you!

Last edited:
  • Epic
Reactions: AAAutin

roughdraft

Reaction score
That is exactly my plan! Would be even better if it fell on a Friday or Saturday, then again those are always good times to search for dropped stuff around the bars and such.

yeah baby - my sleep schedule has been pretty much 9pmish to 5amish the past month, so I am gonna try to conk out around 7pm here, have the coffee brewing by 2:50 and roll out. I am workin in a college town so 'thirsty Thursday' and Halloween coinciding will be extremely fortuitous I hope

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads